From me to You

Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance, Shoujo, Slice of Life

Rating: 8/10

Opinion:

This is a good anime. It was just a typical high school anime love story but what made it good is that it has a unique plot that'll make you want for more. What I mean is that you can't stop yourself from watching until you get to watch the scene that you're expecting to happen.

What I love about this anime is that it has a heartwarming and funny series. I admit, sometimes I got bored with it because of so much misunderstandings among the characters but Sawako and Shouta never fail to make me fall in love and feel the romantic excitement. In addition, I love the bond between Sawako and her two bestfriends. I just love the happiness that I get whenever they are together.

The only thing that annoyed me so much about this anime is that they never kissed. (Spoiler alert)
Oh come on! who wouldn't like to watch them kissed after all the sweetness and development that had happened between them right? It is a romance after all so, it's normal for couples to kiss. Or is it just me who thinks that? Well, never mind. Haha. I just love their relationship and I ship them a lot. And it is a big deal for me. Seriously! It irritates me more when they almost kissed and that annoying someone destroyed the atmosphere! Wtf!? Yes. I really am disappointed. (Okay. I'm sorry. I'm O.A. I know but who cares? Hahaha)

They said that they finally kissed in the Manga but I'm not really a fan of Manga. It just confuses me a lot whenever I try to read it in Manga. But if there's a certain anime that made me try to read it in Manga then it must be something. Just so you know, this is one of that "certain anime" :)

It's up to you if you want to watch it but I can't guarantee that it'll satisfy your preferences when it comes to Romantic Anime because honestly, i was not satisfied with the ending of the second season. It was still not enough! I was expecting for more! (And you knew what I mean hahaha kidding! I just want more and more episodes)

Hopefully, there's a season three because the story in the Manga is still ongoing but I definitely recommend this anime because it's worth it.

It might not be satisfying for me but, I learned to love the main characters in the story. I'm gonna miss them for sure.