Your Name

Genres: Drama, Movie, Romance, School, Supernatural

Rating: 8/10

Opinion:

This movie is more fantasize and its story is out of this world but I can say that, it have some interesting scenarios. This anime is good and it has a unique plot that will give you a lot of emotions. This movie felt more like supernatural and adventure, I really loved those aspects which made it  good as a movie. This gave me the thought "what if the switching of personalities is true to life?", "what if people can travel through time?". There are so many "what if's" left in my mind after watching this movie but all in all, it is worth the watch.  I admired the beauty of the scenery, and even the characters themselves.  Just so you know, this is my own opinion, and yeah, I can see why other people think this is the best anime movie of all time, but honestly I just don't share that same feeling.

  I was expecting a kiss at the last scene or something but I didn't get that. (Yeah, I got disappointed and don't blame me cause' this is just sooo me expecting for a kiss hahaha) I still like it though. And this needs a part two because it left me hanging. Seriously.

Try to watch it guys and see if we have the same thoughts! :)