Jealousy

FLASHBACK***
Toni's POV
"You look good, baby." I tell Jughead in a seductive tone. I was to busy admiring his god physique to notice a furious blonde standing over his shoulder.
"Who the fuck do you think you are?" She scoffs. I look over to Juggie and he's trying so hard not to laugh. What the hell?
"Toni Topaz. Who the hell are you?" I shoot back, giving her a disgusted, deadly look. Who the hell does she think she is? Does she not know what I'm fucking capable of?
"Betty Cooper," she replies proudly, hugging Jughead from behind. This infuriated me, I am in absolute disgust.
"Jughead's girlfriend."
That's when it all hit me. That's why he kept on rejecting me. I was furious but suddenly I ended up laughing hysterically. Her? Oh my god, oh my fucking god! He seriously chose her?
"You?" I chuckled. "You're kidding right? You? I mean just look at yourself. Baby, you would choose this fat, ugly piece of shit over me?"
"What did you just say? I swear to fuck, Toni! If  you ever talk to her like that again, you're gonna regret it! No one talks to my GIRL like that, got it? I know you're like, obsessed with me, but can you please do us a favor and shut the hell up!?" Jughead snapped.
I was amused. I kept staring at the random blonde. Honestly, what I said was a lie. She was drop dead gorgeous. She had the biggest, greenest eyes I've ever seen. She wore her hair in a tight, high ponytail. Then, suddenly, I came back to reality. I can't believe he just spoke to me like that. I could hear the girl's loud chuckles. I turned around and back to see them hugging. Disgusting. I scoffed and coughed awkwardly.
"Betty is beautiful. Yes, she has some flaws to her, but I love her just the way she is. Looks aren't everything, Toni. And if I'm being honest, she is the most amazing, funny and beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. So I prefer if you didn't treat her like shit." He says while they still hug.
"Whatever. I don't care." Lies. I love Jughead. He's mine and only mine.
Betty then pulls him into a kiss, it lasts for about seven seconds, before she breaks it.
"I love you, Juggie." she says while looking into his ocean blue eyes.
"I love you too, Juliet." He says back, making her blush.
I roll my eyes and leave.

FLASHBACK OVER**
Betty has recently stayed the night at Jughead's. They spent it by ordering take out from Pop's, cuddling and watching movies together. He offered for them to go to a fancy restaurant, but she insisted that all she wanted was right next to her. They cuddled the night away, and then a tired Jughead wakes up soon after receiving a text but no other then- Toni Topaz.
"What does she want now?" He mumbles under his breath, releasing a sigh. He unlocked his phone to see what on earth she texted him.
Toni: Good morning, babe 😘.
Jughead: Don't call me that. Do I need to remind you I have an amazing girlfriend?
Toni: yeah, but she doesn't have to know ;)
Jughead: no, this obsession of yours is getting a little out of hand, don't ya think?
Toni: Juggieee just admit it, you love me not her🙄
Jughead: that's where you're wrong. 100%
Toni: fine, fine, hb friends with benefits? ;)
Jughead: No and no. You're sick you know that right 🤦🏻‍♂️
Toni: fine, pop's? we can still be friends right?
Jughead: k sure I guess
Toni: 6 is good, it's a date😉
Jughead: mhm whatever helps you sleep at night
Jughead sighs and sits up to get a view of his stunning girlfriend.
"I love you so much. You're so beautiful, Betts." I tell her, before drifting of to sleep.