chapter 10

toni's pov
i'm on my way to pop's right now and jughead never even called or texted me about his whereabouts. i'm started to get worried, what if something happened to him? i'm hoping nothing did. i rode to pop's, it was a short drive since his house was close to it. the smell of burgers and fries filled the air, i looked around for his motorcycle until i spotted it. of course he's here, then i saw him through the window.. with another girl?

what the fuck is this? she had red hair and pale skin from what i saw, she was incredibly attractive, making me feel conscious why jug is with a girl like that. i won't let this happen. i looked at them for a while until i saw the red head stand up and yell at him non stop, which made my eyes open wider, is that another one of his exes? this bitch is done, i don't know why she's yelling at him but it's pissing me the fuck off. i suddenly feel myself running to the entrance and walking in in a blink of an eye. i ran to the table they were sitting and jughead looked surprised, maybe since he didn't know why i was here.

"why the fuck are you yelling at him for?" i snarled at the random girl in front of me. she rolled her eyes, who does she think she is?

"i'm cheryl, cheryl blossom you stupid ass bitch, get the fuck out my way, it's none of your business, or is it?" she fought back with fire in her words.

"damn right it's my fucking business, he is my boyfriend after all, and i don't like you yelling at him." i replied and she stumbled back with a shocked face.

"girlfriend?" she asked and turned towards jughead, he looked ashamed.

"yeah his girlfriend, now tell me why you were yelling at him, unless your one of his side bitches."

"side bitch? do you not know who i am you catatonic bimbo?" she yelled but it wasn't really a yell. it made people look at us.

"listen here, i could give less of a fuck who you are, fuck, you could be some homeless person off the streets or you can be the goddamn president, i wouldn't give a fuck. you really think you can disrespect me and my boyfriend? no, so fuck off why would you. or i'll fucking rip off that so called hair you call yours." i yelled back with the same fire she used.

she stood there frozen with her cheeks heating up from embarrassment. i rolled my eyes, something else she did, and i made sure it was visible. i pushed her on the floor and flipped my pink hair to the other side, this bitch is funny. i forcefully grabbed his arm and gave him a look that said, "let's get the fuck out of here," in return he sighed and got up. people were still looking at us and that made me uncomfortable in all honesty.

flashback to yesterday
cheryl's pov
betty called me at like 3 in the morning and it got me worried, she was slurring her words a lot and i couldn't understand a word she was saying, eventually i got her to tell me where she was at and she was at a bar on the south side, which made me even more worried because first of all, she's drunk out of her damn mind, second of all, south siders could take advantage of her state of mind. if i got caught sneaking out my mom would kill me, but once i turn 18 i promise myself i will leave this hell, everything will get better. anyways, she was at the white wyrm, it took me forever to actually leave thornhill. i wore a tight black tank top and a red leather jacket i had in my closet with black ripped jeans, i did not want to be found by my mom and i tried as quiet as possible to leave. since i don't have my license yet, i had to run to the club like building. i was so fucking exhausted.

i got inside the wyrm and there was lights of all the fucking colors flashing in my face and the music was loud as hell, but finding my cousin was my main priority. i hope nothing happened to her. i saw a few men checking me out and it was disgusting knowing they were like 30 years older than me, pricks. i saw this underage girl and guy make out and it made me gag, how can they allow this to happen? oh, it's the south side, anything can happen.

then i saw her. she was surrounded by a man that looked around my age, i couldn't see him that clearly, though. all i could point out was that he had black hair, tanish skin, and was wearing a leather jacket. he was a serpent, of course. i watched from a distance as he touched her and her repeatedly stumbled backwards, but would put his arm around her waist when it would happen. she wasn't in the right state of mind and this blind fuck keeps rubbing his hands on her. once he started kissing her neck that's when i ran up to them.

"what the fuck do you think you're doing you bitch? get the fuck off of her before i break your fucking face!" i yelled at his face, pushing him away from her. he ended up falling on the floor and he groaned in pain. he had trouble getting up until his friend showed up.

"what's happening? are you okay sweet pea?" the random guy looked at him with concern filled up in his eyes as the guy named sweet pea got a hold of his hand and lifted him up.

"i was just having fun with this chick, until this crazy bitch comes out of no where and starts screaming at me for no reason at all." he responded angrily.

"no reason at all? how demented are you?

"fuck me." the stranger sighed.

"fuck me? how about fuck you! your stupid friend was all up on her and it's goddamn obvious she's drunk! that's why i'm mad." i screeched.

"what? are you her girlfriend or something? and she looks perfectly fine to me."

that made me lose it, who does he think he is? this prick is gonna get it i don't care who's here or who's not, if i wasn't here who knows what he could've done to her.

"I'M HER FUCKING COUSIN YOU DUMB ASS STUPID ASS BITCH!" i screamed at him with all i had and started swinging at "sweet pea." seriously, who names their kid sweet pea? i slapped him and punched him, everything was a blur, all i could see myself doing was hitting some random guy. i forced myself on top of him and started pulling his hair, everyone just looked at us with shocked and weirded out expressions, and i didn't give a fuck.

"get off of me! you're crazy!" he struggled to say since i pushed him on the floor and started slapping him, then punching, then slapping, the cycle repeating. his friend then pushed me off of him, it didn't hurt at all, and i ran to betty.

"betty, are you okay? are you hurt?"

she didn't answer me, i felt like she was asleep but maybe she was to tired to say anything. her eyes were closed and she smelled like alcohol, she was most definitely drunk. she had trouble breathing but it eventually passed, i felt so bad, well, not for the guy in front of me but for my cousin. she doesn't deserve this at all.

"do.. do you want me to call jughead?" i asked her sympathetically with clear concern, i was really worried.

she then shot right up and started crying hysterically, with no stop. she had mascara running down her flustered cheeks and you could see the pain in her eyes. she covered her eyes with her hands and all you could hear was sobbing. she dropped to the floor with her palms wet from all the tears. it was painful to see her like this. all I could do was embrace her and sit by her side letting her tears soak through my top. i could tell she tried as hard as she could to hold back all the tears but she couldn't. what did jughead do?

••
1432 words not including this .