chapter 11

recap of past chapters : jughead and betty had love everyone wanted to have, until toni's feelings for him made her come up with a decision : she wanted him all to herself. she called penny and they made a few arrangements in order to make the couple break up, which worked after she met up with jughead at pop's. toni told him if he didn't break up with betty she would send someone to kill her, where he obviously didn't want her to be murdered. after they spend some time in the diner's closet one of betty closest friends spots the two together and loses it on spot : veronica. she goes to betty's house and tells her about what she found out and turns out betty is pregnant. their friendship spirals out of control after veronica told betty's mom something. she then starts developing feelings for archie, and jughead lives a miserable life of forced love. cheryl, betty's cousin, has no idea what's going on. this all makes betty severely depressed and lonely and returns to her old habits of cutting and suicidal thoughts.

* flashback is over *
new flashback rolls in to an hour ago
cheryl's pov

i called alice to pick betty and i up from the white wyrm, i already made too much of a scene and wanted to get out of there as fast as possible. alice walked in in her pajamas and was furious. she wanted to know why her daughter was out at this time and to top it all off, drunk. i had no idea why she was here in the first place but i explained it as best as i could.

"mind explaining why my daughter is here, cheryl? did you drag her out here, just wait until i tell your mother about sneaking out without our concern." alice slightly shouted, no one was around because we were in front of the cooper residence and it was later than midnight, it was quiet, no cars or anything. why is she yelling at me, i didn't do anything wrong? then silence filled the air and it made me uncomfortable. betty was in the car asleep in the back seat.

"i didn't drag her out there, Mrs. Cooper. she called me telling me where she was and i had no idea what she said before she gave me her address, she was definitely drunk and she was messing up her words. she was speaking gibberish. don't accuse me of something i never did. hell, i saved her from almost being raped or whatever that guy wanted to do to her. you should be glad i called you because if i didn't she would be naked in some ditch somewhere." i responded calmly but with a tone of anger.

"whatever. just get the hell away from my daughter. you're lucky i won't tell your mother about this. she'd be furious. anyways, thank you i guess from saving my daughter or whatever story you just told me. it's hard to believe my daughter was at some club by herself. she's the perfect student and has the perfect life, why would she go to a club?"

"perfect life? are you mentally ill or stupid? can't you see she's suffering? i'm done with this, believe what you old wench i don't care. i'm leaving because your delusional, you don't even know what's going on in your own daughters life." i walked away and swung my hair to the opposite side, not being dramatic or anything. this bitch accusing me of lying? i-

before i fully left, i yelled out not looking back,

"check her arms!"

should i continue this story? sorry if this chapter is so short .