Part 3

Claudia POV
And standing right there is... Madison. Her mouth is hanging wide open and she's just standing there in utter shock. Oh god what did i get myself into. I immediately run past madison and the girls and just run up to my room.

Madison POV
So many thoughts are running through my head. Did Claudia just admit she likes me? No this can't be real. I mean we both have boyfriends. No it can't be real and it can't happen. Ugh. This is so confusing. omg and she ran. She ran when she admitted she liked me. How could she be feeling right now? I mean Claudia is beautiful and smart and funny and just amazing. And we did kiss. Omg that kiss. I wish i could her lips all...my fantazing soon stops when the girls break me out of my trance. "MADISON. EARTH TO MADISON" Nicole says. "Uh yeah sorry I'm here" I say. "How you feeling?" Charlotte Lawrence asks. "Confused" I say quietly. "Do you feel the same way?" Charlotte Dalessio asks. "I don't know. I mean this is the first time i've really felt something different for a girl" "Different good or different bad" Nicole asked. "I don't know... I mean claudia is funny and sweet and caring and loving and so fucking hot but I don't know if i could have a relationship with her. To be completely honest with you guys... Me and claudia kissed back in Cabo" I said. "YOU KISSED?? " the girls all yelled. "Yeah and it was my first time kissing a girl and-" Nicole cut me off and said "wait you're not getting away that easy how did it happen?" "Well we had been flirting the whole trip and it was the last night so i was feeling a little confident because I had a couple drinks in me so I went over to her and I took a snapchat video so it wouldn't seem to weird and I kissed her- and it was the best kiss ever honestly but i didn't get to see her reaction because right after i kissed her i got scared and ran off to get more drinks. I didnt really think much of the kiss since we never talked about it but i guess it did mean something- I gotta go talk to Clauds" I finally say. "What are you gonna say" Charlotte Dalessio asked me. "I don't know Char but I have to say something"