Part 4

Claudia POV
I was sitting in my room crying my eyes out into my pillow. Madison just heard me say I like her. Omg. How did this happen? I never wanted her to know and now this friendship is basically ruined because she doesn't feel the same way and now i'm gonna lose her all because of me stupidly confessing my feelings to the girls. If i wouldn't have said anything none of this would be happening. Or even if madison hadn't walked in everything would've been fine. the girls would've kept my secret. but no. ugh this is so fucked up. suddenly i hear the door creak open a little bit and i see the person who i least wanted to see me in this position. madison. the girl who just heard me say i like her. i wipe my eyes quickly but it's clear she saw me and knew i was crying, i mean who wouldn't i look like a mess.

Madison POV
As soon as i enter Claudia's room i see her crying. she's trying to hide it but i see her and i hate seeing her like this. i really do care about her and im the one that's making this happen. I say a soft hi to her to which i get no response. Suddenly she blurts out "i'm sorry". sorry? sorry? what the hell is she saying sorry for? she just confessed her feelings for me and she's the one crying. she has no reason to be saying sorry. "don't say that- you have no reason to be sorry for" I say quickly. "yes i do- i like you and i'm ruining this friendship, you and i both have boyfriends and you're straight i mean what the hell went through my mind" I quickly cut her off and say "i'm not straight" To this claudia finally looks up from the floor and says "you're not?" "nope and if i'm gonna be completely honest with you i feel something for you too- that kiss we shared in Cabo. it meant something to me. yes i know i ran from you after but i was just scared to see your reaction because it was like crossing a boundary" Now i was the one looking at the floor. Suddenly Claudia lifts my chin and just looks deep into my eyes. We both inch closer to each other not wanting to make the first move. All of the sudden the door opens and the 3 girls are standing in front of the door with their mouths hanging open. But i'm so lost in Claudia's eyes that i don't notice and finally i reach her lips and kiss her passionately. To this the 3 girls erupt in cheering and I finally notice they're there. Claudia and i both look down blushing furiously. They all start throwing questions at us rapidly but one catches my ear which was "what are you guys now" I look at claudia and notice she heard the question also and looks at me for help. I speak up and say "Claudia Tihan would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" Claudia looks at me and all she can muster out is a simple yes and we kiss once again. Suddenly nicole questions "wait so you guys broke up with the jacks?" "No we haven't.. but we can do it when they get back from tour in a few days.. if you still wanna be together" Claudia says to me. "Of course." I say simply.