Part 6

Claudia's POV
Nicole and I are playing monopoly when i suddenly get an alert on my phone. I check to see who it is and see it's TMZ. I'm about to put my phone away but see the story is about Madison so I decide to see what it's about. When I opened the news story my heart immediately broke. There were pictures. Pictures of them kissing. Madison and Jack. Kissing. I immediately start bawling my eyes out and Nicole runs over to me and starts asking what's happening. After crying into her shoulder I finally decide to explain. No words can come out of my mouth so I just pass her my phone. "Oh my god. But Claudia you don't know if that's recent maybe they're releasing past photos. Or maybe it was a goodbye kiss?" Nicole says. "No. she's wearing the clothes I saw her put on today. It's not a goodbye kiss either. She looks happy." That last sentence there was a crack in my voice. Suddenly my phone buzzes again. It's madison. She says "hey when r u coming home?" I quickly reply and say "i'm not". "why not?" she questions. "u know why" "please just come home. I don't know what's happening." "fine i won't stay for long though"

*madisons house*
"are u gonna tell me what's wrong?" she asks. "r u serious? u really don't know what's going on...? madison i saw the pictures. go on tmz." "what pictures?" madison says as she quickly goes on the website. "oh. listen im so sorry. I didn't know paps were there. just as soon as i saw him..." "save it i don't wanna hear the details. i'm just gonna grab my stuff and go." And with that i left. I had now no place to go so the first place i thought of was to go to Johnson's. I know he said i would have to give him some time but i really didn't know where to go.