Part 7

Claudia's POV
It had been months. Months since I had seen Madison. Months since i had seen any of the girls. It was just to hard. It had also been months since i started living with Johnson. We were actually friends. and we're able to get through the awkward. It felt like he was the only one that cared about me. and i'm grateful for that. We weren't dating. We were just friends. and that's all i really needed. Right now it's sunday morning and I decided to go to starbucks and pick up some coffee. I'm walking in and soon enough i see the four girls that i hadn't seen in months. three of the girls i had nothing against but i had lost touch with them. and then there was the last girl. the girl that broke my heart. madison. I'm about to walk out of the starbucks when i hear them call my name. I just start walking faster but then Nicole starts running after me and catches up. "hi" i quietly say. "u should really go talk to her" she says. "and why in the hell would i do that?" "because u still care. and you're not a jerk." although i want to keep walking. i know she's completely right. i'm not a jerk. "just for a minute" i say finally. "okay".

Madisons POV
Suddenly the door opens again. and thankfully it's nicole and claudia. God i missed her. so much. i'm not dating gilinsky any more. i broke up with him a week after i had broken up with claudia. while he was on tour he had picked up the habit of drinking every night. and let's just say he wasn't the nicest when he was drunk. he would say all kinds of mean things. so finally i got tired of it and we broke up. i never should've broken up with claudia. never. and now who knows if she'll even be my friend. ugh i really messed up. "hi" she says coldly. "hey" i say quietly. the girls quickly get up and say they're gonna give us some space. "so what's up?" i say trying to lighten the mood. "oh nothing much just u broke my heart but nothing much really" she says with a tone of sarcasm. so i decide to explain to her everything that happened these last few months. i end with "i know i hurt you and i'm sorry but can we please at least be friends" she stops for a moment to process things and finally says "okay let's be friends". "yay will u move back in too?" i ask. "yes i'll move back in" and without saying any more i just embrace her in a hug. i finally got my friend back.