chapter 20

Hara’s pov

When we were going to come out of the house sehun offered me a piggy back since I was not in a Good state walk out home.

As we came out my mom called me so I answered the phone “h-hara w-where are you my dear” she said will she was crying “ah Hmm mom something actually came up I will come home and say you what happened” I said in fear “with whom are you coming home and see the time" she said it with anger “ my friend I will come and tell you" I said “ok” she said and kept the phone.

“is... your mom angry with you" sehun asked in a sad way “obviously she is pissed with me at the moment all of this is because of you sehun" I said rudely.

He kept silence for few mins I also kept silence

“I know hara but I will make sure that this will not happen again” he said while looking down at his shoes “ok sehun thats past so let’s just let it go away and think that it didn’t happen” I said. He nodded and continued going on.

Sehuns pov

She was talking with me but suddenly stopped that’s when I noticed she has already fallen a sleep.

She has feelings for me I can’t let her develope her feelings for me if that happened many bad things will happen to her and both of us will get hurt at the end.

Later after a long walking journey i finally reached to haras house. I knocked the door and her mother opened the door.

Haras not here fave was really not looking good she have fear, sad and anger emotions on her face. She saw hara sleeping on my shoulder her expression changed in relief emotion.

“you are sehun right pls bring hara inside” She said.

I went inside while haras mother led me to haras room, not that I don’t know her room. I know her room but her parents doesn’t know it.

I kept her on the bed and left out of the room.

When I was almost going to leave the house haras mom held my hand.

“sehun what happened to hara” she asked me I was confused whether to answer her or no
“omma it’s better if you ask hara about it” I said and left the house.

At home

“hyung why did you get late to come home" lucas asked
“they are back they kidnapped hara" I said
“what! Really did they come back hyung” winwin asked
“yes they came back” I said
“sehun now you should really be careful and protect hara since you dragged her to all this problems” suho hyung said I simply nodded and left to my room while others also went to sleep.

Next day Morning

Hara’s pov

I got up my body was hurting so much, I rubbed my eyes with my hands to make my vision clear after it got clear I did some stretching and went to the washroom.

I was not going to go to school but if I stayed my mom will ask 1000 questions so it’s better to go school.

After I got ready I went down taking my school bag and phone when I was going to get the phone because it was in the charger I guess mom put it to the charger.

I went to get when I peeped out side I saw him I saw sehun standing he waved at me I was confused but I waved him back and went down.

“Hara are you going school today no way you are going school today” mom said in a demanding way.
I couldn’t tell any thing she started giving a lecture.
“hara the 1st thing is why do you always get detention and why does that sehun boy always come back of you where are your other friends hara you are changed, changed alot you are not the hara who was before” she said in anger
“omma! I am still your hara and sehun is a good guy and jeahyun and others are still my friends and I always get detention because..” I said but I was cut by my words when someone knocked the door .

My mom went and opened the door and sehun was revealed my mom was in shock to see sehun in the entrance of the door.

“s-sehun s-suhun” I said while stammering “no need to tell anything hara" he said and came near me a held my hand, dragged me to the car.

“HARA!” my mom shouted. I looked at her and gave a fake smile.

“sehun I am sorry regarding what my mom said" I said in a sad tone. He looked at me but said nothing but gave me a smile.

“this smile is attracting me towards him, no I can’t fall for him” I thought to my self.

Finally we reached school and we are early today.

While we were walking to class

“Hmm hara how is your day” sehun asked me. I didn’t reply but gave him a stare
“Did ask something wrong” he asked “how lame sehun you already knew what happened at home and your asking how my day is” i said to him “Hmm yeah sorry I forgot” he said as we parted away to our classes.

“hara whats this you are ignoring me" jaehyun said “no jaehyun i am not ignoring you I am sorry” I said.

He couldn’t say anything because the teacher came to the class.

“children take books out” she said. So we took our books out and started the lesson.

*****time skipped*****

It was a free period before the break.

Sehun entered my class making the rest of the class girls (including hayeong) to get surprised and shocked.

“hey baby are you free now" sehun said making my heart skip a beat “as you can see yes” I said giving him a smile.

Oh god he what is he doing pls god tell him to go out it’s awkward when he is here and this girls are staring at me oh god.

“Hmm sehun if you don’t mind can you leave the class room now” I said to him while giving him a smile. He nods and turns away and goes.

He came back to me and pulled me out of the class and hugged me.

3rd person pov

Sehun comes back and hugs hara which made hara happy and confused.

Hara then saw something from the class which was near them it was something dropped her happiness it was hayeong.

Haras pov

Sehun left the class but he came back and hugged me unexpectedly.

First I was happy I felt warm but confused when he hugged me after a few mins my happiness just went away because I saw some thing I should have not.

It’s her it’s hayeong

“she’s jealous” I told to my self

I felt tear almost going to drop from my eyes but I controlled it.

Then the bell rang and sehun held my hand we walked to the cafeteria.

“hara I will get you coffee" he said I nodded.

Why did he really hug me it’s it because hayeong was there or did he really want to hug me I am really confused I really don’t want to do. What’s wrong with me I can’t fall for him no way hara no way you are gonna fall for him.

Sehun tapped my shoulder then only I realized that he came and I was in a dream world thinking about what happend.

He handed me the coffee didn’t say anything. We were drinking the coffee while staring at each other.

After some time we went back to our class and I still don’t understand why he did it.

Sehuns pov

All this time I read haras mind and I really know how she feels she is falling for same as me.

She is confused on what I am doing and she is even confused of how she feels but what can I do I can’t for her either but nothing bad gonna happen if I fall for her but I can’t because I am a monster.......