chapter 26

At night

I got up when my phone was ringing I woke up and saw the ID it was sehun so I ignore the call. I ignored his phone call purposely. The reason is that I don’t want to see his face right now.

I checked the time in my phone and it said the time was 9:53 tomorrow I have school also so I went back to sleep.

After a while

My peaceful sleep was distracted when he entered. His crimson red eyes which are glowing brightly in the dark made me recognize who he is. He is the evil, devil version of sehun I part of him I hatred the most to see.

Only thing I can see in this dark is his eyes coming closer and closer to me. Which only brought me tremble in fear, shiver run through my spinal code I froze in one place like a statue.

Only thing which was rounding around my mind right now is “what is he going to do to me and why did he come right now".

He is now closer, he got into my bed, I moved back until my back rested on the wall which says that I have no escape.

“se-se-sehun wa-what are you doing here” that’s all I was available to says because he planted his lips in mine.

I used my full strength my full force to push him away but cant because he is stronger than he used to be so strong. And I am weak to push him away.

I feel water like substances falling from my eyes, tears of fear, anger is falling off my eyes.

I tried pushing him again and I also didn’t want to make any sound to make my parents aware of what's going on.

His hands started moving in my body he was almost like hugging me while kissing he was rubbing my back using his hands.

One last time I tried pushing him but his grip in me became even more tighter. I didn’t want to accept what he is doing.

After few mins he broked the kiss and looked at me. He is not yet in his normal form his crimson red eyes are still glowing so bright.

I couldn’t say anything he dragged my hand and jumped out of the window. God saved me I was landed safe he then grabbed me to his car, opened the door and put me inside I was going to run out but he gave me a dead glare, he also got in and he drove the car.

“se-" I couldn’t complete because he gave me a glare so I stopped. Right now I want to cry hard in someone’s embrace but I cannot so I am trying hard not to cry.

He stopped the car some where which looks like a forests. He got out and closed the door then opened my door and pulled me out of the car and closed it he didn’t even lock the door.

He dragged me to the jungle like place. We held my hand as we went on walking and in distance i saw a house or a cottage probably a abundant one.

He went near to that cottage like thing and opened it.

Right now my legs are trembling in fear, shiver is going through out my body, my body is becoming unstable, weakness

He pulled me in but reduced to go couldn’t help the strong always wins at circumstances I had no choice I went in.

He is still dragging me till we reached one room. He opens that room door on the light and pushed me inside and he also entered and locked the door.

My mind is mentally broken down. What did i do for him to behave like this only thing I did was just ignored hid phone call but that also it’s sehun the good form I guess. But his devil form is troubling me.

Right now hardly I am controlling my tears to show his that I am Strong.

After closing the door he looked at me, he came near me and pushed me to the bed.

He opened his mouth and said this words “I really missed you hara".

..............

Preview : leave me alone. You are a monster, why did you.........

Wait a while I will update the other chapter pls read, vote and comment