chapter 30

It was time to meet him and tell him that I can’t do all this lies anymore, the more I said will him the more I get attracted to him, i can’t have feeling for him. I can’t have him. I think since semester break is coming I better go to Japan and clear my mind removing all the thought about him.

I was running our of time since I was thinking about what I was going to tell him. I quickly went to the washroom had a wash wore a ripped jean and top.

He said that he will come to the restaurant. I said I will come alone he probably knows that I am gonna tell him something that he doesn’t want to hear. But I have no choice I have to leave him but I don’t want to leave him. It was already time so I left down bid my good bye to parents and went to the restaurant with in my dad’s car with his driver.

I told the driver the destination after a while we reached the destination. When I went I saw sehuns car out parked I told the to wait and walked inside. Finally I saw him sitting in the reserved place. I walked towards him and sat in my place.

His face was looking so pale. He was tired sad I can say it by seeing his face.

There was silence between us till I broke the silence “sehun I wanted to tell-" I was cut when he started “let’s order something then talk” he said. I nodded in agreement.

After the food came we started eating. Then I took the courage to tell him what I wanted “sehun I don’t want to do this anymore” that’s all I said He raised his head up and put the chopsticks down on the table.

He kept quit he didn’t say anything but I can see anger in his face he stoop up after a while and walked to me, held my hand a pulled me to the cashier he paid and pulled me out of the restaurant.

He took me out he was holding my hand so tightly like he will never let go of it.

“sehun let go of my hand” I shouted at him but he didn’t he tight the grip even more. “sehun your hurting me” i said crying.

“You hurted  me even more” he shouted back at me. I said “all the time bared all this because I wanted to help you but the more you are with me the more I get attracted to you and the more you are with me the more I get hurt, i can’t stay here or see you face again sehun let’s just end up the deal I am going to Japan during this semester break” I said while crying in anger and in passion of grief and anger.

He didn’t say anything I used my other hand and let go of my hand which he was holding. He is speechless as i am before I left, i tip toed and placed my lips onto his the last time we are kissing I thought and removed my lips and left to the car

While I was leaving be shouted “HARA WJY DID YOU"  that’s all I heard because I go into the car.

In the car I couldn’t stop crying. The drive asked me why but I didn’t answer. I will need time to get away with all what happened I am telling my parents that I will spend my semester leave in Japan with chanyeol, baekhyun, and xiumin oppa.

Sehuns pov

This is the first time I felt so bad. All this was because I was a monster who couldn’t accept her tell her that I love her, i can’t let her go my heart hurts so much

I want not as a partner in deal but as a girlfriend but I can’t because I am always the monster who was the monster.

At least if I can see her but now she is leaving I can’t let her go I want her.

My mind wasn’t straight enough to do any thing now I am hungry, because of her scent I will end up going to her.

3rd person pov