C h a p t e r T h r e e

Mackenzie didn't believe her sister when she told her the boy so shocking news. It's well know that Johnny Orlando was the fuckboy of their school. Yet he could've hardly laid every girl in her year other than Lauren, Annie and Brynn. That was impossible she knew that a lot of gurus wouldn't go within a 10 meter radius of him if they could. So how is she the only girl?

She was taken out of her thoughts by a text message

Annie: You going to school?
Kenzie: Yeah ofc
Annie: What's your locker number
Kenzie: 80
Annie: Your beside Carson?
Kenzie: Yep
Annie: I'll meet you there

Mackenzie sighed and got dressed. Leggings and a hoodie were fine. It's not like anyone payed attention to her. Annie would probably be the only one from the group to talk to her everyone else wouldn't bat an eyelid. Brushing her hair she grabbed her phone and schoolbag and called Maddie. "Coming!" Her older sister shouted running downstairs.

It was a silent ride to school. "Good luck today!" Maddie smirked at the sixteen year old when they got out of the car. "I don't need luck!" Mackenzie muttered before walking into the building.

Making her way to her locker she instantly noticed Annie standing at it on her phone. Mackenzie gently coughed showing her presence. "Mackenzie!" She smiled happily. "Annie!" Mackenzie replied. "Please come say hi to everyone else!" Annie begged. "No I'd rather not," Mackenzie sighed closing her locker. "But," Annie started. "No buts, I'm in a class with Lauren I know her, I'm talking to you right now, Carson and Brynn are in my French class and Hayden was in my class until he got moved. I know everyone," she explained to Annie. "That's a good point but you've never met Johnny!" Annie exclaimed. "Umm yes I have and it was the worst experience of my life so please if I may go to class thank you," Mackenzie replied walking away from the confused girl.

Time skip

Mackenzie opened her bedroom door and fell onto her bed. Today had been an ok day. Annie had spent the day obsessing over her and Lauren had given her more attention in there classes. But not enough to make it look like they were friends because that would be bad. Imagine the popular kids becoming friend with Mackenzie Ziegler! The "loser" of the school. NEVER

Hayden: Why didn't you want to see us today Mackenzie?
Brynn: Yeah I was really excited
Carson: Please meet us before the end of the week since we're done with school this week!
Annie: I tried to make her
Lauren: Way to be obvious Carson
Carson: Jeez sorry Lauren
Brynn: Did you die Kenz?
Kenzie: No unfortunately I'm still here and I've already met all of you
Hayden: NOT JOHN
Johnny: I did meet her. That day she stole my pen!
Kenzie: ^^
Lauren: Ugh Fine
Hayden: Lauren your in her class! Why are you complaining!?
Lauren: We Didn't talk..
Carson: Wgat why?
Kenzie: Because imagine one if the most popular girls in school being seen with me? Tge "loser" not a hope!
Lauren: It's not like that
Kenzie: I'm sure it's not

Hope you guys enjoy
Don't forget to
Comment
And
Vote
For more
BYEEEE