eight.

Dear Daisy,

     Your letter said,

Dearest Jasmine,

      Hi Jay! I’m sure you miss me, ha ha. No really. You’re supposed to be reading this when I’m gone, and we were close, and I loved you and you loved me, so you surely miss me, right? Anyway. Let’s get to the point.

So, even if we’re both like in our sixties and I’m dead and you’re not and you somehow found this and read it, I want you to do some stuff now, Jasmine, alright? Just do them. Follow my orders and do what I will tell you exactly.

First of, stop crying. I know you’re crying right now, Jay. You must be. Do not stain this letter with tears, you’ll need to keep it safe for a very long time so you can remember me with it, girl. Or cry. Do whatever is comforting for you, dear. I am being the old wise serious sister now. Anyway. Crying is fun, and I liked to cry when I’m sad and you did too, so right now, forget what I just said and just let it all out. Let the tears fall, babe. Scream. Shout. Release yourself. Let it all out.

Second, get up, Jasmine. I want you to do exactly what I am about to say right now. This is the most important part of the letter. I mean it. Get up. And walk to the living room, alright? Now focus with me because this is real serious. When you walk into the living room, sit down anywhere you like. And laugh. Just laugh as loud as we laughed together. I don’t know if that makes sense but I just want you to do it, anyway.

Third, you know I’m not the writing material and I have nothing else to say. So, I’ll just get to the emotional part, okay? Get some tissues first.

I love you, Jasmine. I love you with all my heart. Even though I’m not with you now, I still am with you. I know you won’t forget me, I just know it. You were such a wonderful sister, best friend. Thank you, Jay. Thank you for being such a great sister to me. You were a lot to me and I’m thankful to God that I had the chance and privilege of being your sister.

You know, I always wonder why people say they want to find love. When love is everywhere around, not just between two lovers. We just have to look closer, you know? And I did, I looked closer and I found it and it is such a great thing to find love, Jasmine. I know because I found true love exactly three times —aside from Loving God, of course—. I found love in mom. I found love in dad. And I found love in you, Jasmine.

-Daisy.”

Love,

Jasmine.

-

There's more to the letter than just this! Stay tuned ;) Thanks for reading and voting and commenting and getting this ranked. Means alot, guys. Have a great day or night<3.