thirteen

"yeon!" jinho yelled angrily as he walked up to her during lunch.

"yes?" she turned to him.

"why- why did you hang up on me like that. i needed to know-" yeon stopped him.

"no, you didn't need to know." she grinned.

"what's he doing here?" somin appeared beside yeon.

"excuse me? who are you?" jinho put his hands on his hips.

somin rolled her eyes. "i think you should know."

"she's my best friend, jinho." yeon continued to drink her chocolate milk.

"then what am i?" he seemed offended for no reason, but she barely knew him.

she looked at him like he lost his mind. "um you're a human jinho."

"oh my god yeon why." jinho groaned, and yeon shrugged.

"well it's not like im lying." yeon poked at her food, and then felt the presence of someone besides her. but it wasn't somin or jinho.

"hey yeon." the person whispered in a smooth voice. of course, it was irene. yeon's breath hitched, and irene put an arm around her waist. they were in school, this was weird. from afar, irene's friends watched her movements closely. and from her other side, somin and jinho watched too.

irene leaned close to yeon's ear, and in her soft voice, she whispered "you should call me some time." irene put a piece of paper into the other girl's hands. she then walked off to her friends.

"damn..." jinho mumbled to himself.

"yeon you're completely whipped." somin looked at her completely shocked friend who 100% agreed with her.

a/n: !important!

im sorry if this chapter sucked. ive been a super jealous/annoyed person lately and i cant explain it really.

ive also been really tired, as it is not healthy how late ive been staying up. especially since my body isn't the most highly functional. so please be aware of my health.

ive been sad a lot lately, and it's not good for my mental health. my anxiety has been bad too.

anyways, sorry for the long a/n, just please understand me.