sixteen

the next morning, yeon woke up to the buzzing of her phone on the side table. angrily, she grabbed it and glared at it for a few seconds before remembering to turn it on.

since it was still dark in the room, the screen nearly blinded her and she squinted as she checked her notifications.

most of them were just updates about the phone, and the the others were messages from somin.

h.somin:
yo where are you its 8 am

yeon sighed, she forgot to tell her. but she was kinda busy.

you:
would you believe me if i said i was at irene's

even though class had already started by then, yeon expected an answer anyway.

h.somin: o shit

you:
she brought me here last night unexpectedly

h.somin:
ooooooh so you guys
were busy last night ;)

you:
somin stop-
it wasnt like that
i mean she kissed me but

h.somin:
woah say no more
i'll tell the teachers you're sick

you:
thank you somin :')

h.somin:
yeah whatever
thank me later
gotta go
bye

"who are you talking to?" irene appeared beside her, putting her head on yeon's shoulder.

"somin, she covering for me." she told irene putting her phone back on the side table. "im hungry."

"me too, let's make sandwiches." irene grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the bed.

the two ran down the stairs, and both almost slipped on the hardwood floor when they reached the bottom due to their socks.

in the middle of making sandwiches, yeon lost the peanut butter. and irene had disappeared too.

"irene!" yeon yelled out. "where is the peanut butter-" yeon stopped all of a sudden when she felt peanut butter being rubbed all over her face. well, she found the peanut butter. and irene.

irene stood laughing behind her, the jar of peanut butter in her hand. while she was laughing, yeon grabbed some peanut butter and rubbed it on irene's face.

irene pouted, no realizing she set herself up.

"that's what you get." yeon smiled. and before they both knew it, they were having a full peanut butter war, chasing each other with faces full of peanut butter and constantly slipping on the floor.

a/n: i like this chapter :) i updated twice because i felt bad.