twenty-three

"i didn't know you were straight now, irene."

irene took the popsicle out of her mouth and glared at the other girl playfully. "let me eat a popsicle in peace."

"i dont know, the whole popsicle was in your mouth. do you not have a gag reflex?" yeon was genuinely confused.

"maybe you're just bad at sucking." this came off as dirty to yeon who instantly tried to shut that down.

"woah, we're in a christian household miss." yeon put one of her hands on her hips, the other hand holding her popsicle.

"the house wasnt this holy last night." irene looked like a living lenny face.

"the only thing we did last night was watch cartoons." yeon said desperately.

"i know, im just messing with you." irene smiled, and yeon poked the girl with her popsicle.

"hey! you got popsicle on my shirt." irene complained.

"that's what you get." yeon sassed, until she felt something cold touch her for a split second. "hey! i didn't deserve that!" yeon whined at the blue mark from irene's popsicle.

suddenly, a loud crack of thunder shook the house, and both of the girls were both brought into a feeling of deja vu remembering their first nights together. irene turned on the news channel. the forecast stated thunderstorms, again. they didn't know how long they would last, but they knew the roads would be flooded like last time.

"it feels like the beginning all over again." irene said, reminiscing everything that happened the night she had brought yeon home from the party. it was all coming back.

the sound of rain constantly hitting the windows was the only sound for a while as they were both thinking of the memories. though it had only been a few months now it still seemed that the events had been so long ago.

"damn a simple thunderstorm suddenly made a whole new mood. thanks mother nature."

a/n: i apologize, this chapter is much more shorter than it originally was. because wattpad decided to delete it. the original chapter took me about 4 days to write.

ive also been busy. on friday i was busy shooting arrows, on saturday i was forced to a party, on sunday i was lifting boxes, and i also was forced fishing. so yeah, sorry.