seventeen

"this class sucks." yeon mumbled to somin who sat beside her. they had been listening to this teacher drone on about absolutely nothing important for about seventy minutes, due to having double periods with this class.

"tell me about it." somin muttered back, rolling her eyes when the teacher looked in her direction angrily. "stupid old toad."

after about ten more minutes the bell rang, but the teacher told them to stop. "the bell doesn't excuse you. now you may go."

somin was quick to rush out of the class. yeon sighed and gathered her things before walking towards the door.

there was a couple blocking the doorway, and when the female saw her looking at them, she kissed her boyfriend. yeon squinted at them, what the fuck?

"i dunno who you're trying to make jealous, hoe." yeon rolled her eyes at the couple, who still wouldn't move. at this rate, she'd be late for class.

"move." irene appeared in the doorway, glaring at the couple before she wrapped an arm around yeon.  "c'mon babe im walking you to class." yeon cringed internally at the word 'babe' as she wasnt one who liked that word, but she knew that irene was just proving that yeon wasn't interested in guys.

the couple had looks of disgust and disbelief as irene pulled her out of the class, but yeon flipped them off on the way out. "thanks for your time, assholes!"

"they didn't do anything to you, did they?" irene asked her as she walked her to her classroom, which was right next to irene's.

"nothing besides show me their tongues during their public display of affection." yeon frowned.

irene chuckled. "i saw that girl doing the same thing to a different guy at the party."

they arrived at yeon's classroom, and irene removed her arm from her shoulder. "after school, do you wanna get milkshakes?" irene asked, smiling hopefully.

"sure, i dont feel like doing homework today anyway." yeon smiled back.

"great, meet me outside after school." irene kissed her on the cheek before going inside her class. of course, some other students stared at her not so acceptingly, but yeon didnt care because she was happy.

a/n: why are albums so expensive? like damn, love yourself: answer is nearly $30 on amazon.
im broke af, bighit.

anyway, there is only seven chapters left of this book.