1

Madi's POV

"Tell me where I am Justin!" I yell,

"Never,"

"What do you want with me?"

"Oh you know what I want from you."

"No I don't! you crazy sick baster!"

Harry's pov

I miss her so much I can't believe it's been 3 weeks since that evil baster took her! my world has stopped it's like every thing is going in slow motion. I don't sleep I don't eat I just cry. the boys and Ashly are worried about me, but I don't care I just want me Madi back. all of the sudden my phone goes of.

"Hello?"

"Harry baby I don't have much time Justin doesn't know I took his phone!"

"Ohmygod Madi are you ok?"

"Harry, I'm ok but I need you too hurry! okay?"

"Where are you?"

"I don't know, I have to go he's coming!" and with that she gone. I call Louis and Ashly and tell then to come down here.

"Madi called," I say,

"Why didn't out call Paul or James (FBI worker)?"Ashly asked.

"Because I didn't think, all I thought of was Madi was alive."

"I know I'm sorry Haz," Ashly said as she pulled me into a hug.

"Let's go call Paul and James." I said walking over to my bed.

1 st chapter!!! yay!!!! hoped you guys liked it. And as I promised I would give the person who made my cover a shout out! So thank you denhammadison for making the cover! :D see you guys next chapter!

Bye lovelies!! 😘😘

-Chloe 🐳