5

"Matt?" I almost yell.

"Hey, sweetie, long time no see."

"Oh my gosh, is Harry with you please tell me he is."

"Well, why don't you find out for yourself." Matt stepped to the side and I saw Harry. that's when the tears finally fell.

"Harry?!"

"Madi?!"

"You came!"

"I told you I would, now I don't mean to ruin the moment but how do you know Matt?"

"I was the FBI agent that worked on her and her mothers case against justin." Matt spoke up.

"Oh ok, how about we get out of here and go see the girls." Harry said and grabbed my hand.

"What about justin?" I said with a worry tone.

"Oh you don't have to worry about him ever again... now come on baby let's go home."

___________

Hey loves!! sorry it's been forever since the last update/:

But just it give you an update on my life (if you care) my first week of high school was freakin scary!!! I got lost so much, but I met a couple of people. their not my madi or kassi but they'll do since I can't see kas or madi...

13 days till 1D is in the same city as me! and I'm so excited bc my step mom is trying to get me tickets!! So yay!!!!

Yea, I don't know when the next update will be bc I'm spending the weekend with my mom. but i will update soon.

Oh and also I got the book 'if I stay' has anyone read it? but please no spoilers!

Thanks loves, love you guys lots!

Stay beautiful and I'll update soon!

Read

Vote

Comment

Share

SN: I'm hosting a contest to see who can come up with a new cover for the book.

Of you win I will give you a shout out on here follow you on twitter and Instagram! so yea you can just DM them to me, and have fun:D

Bye, see you guys next chapter!

-Chloe <3