8

( a/n: before I start this chapter, I want to say I'm sorry I haven't wanted to up date. There's just a lot of crap that I need to get through and move pass. so let's get on with the story.)
Warning: under age drinking and maybe a little bit of trigger but nothing ti bad.
"So, come on ash, what's one secret you've never told anyone?" Madi, asked

"What the hell, Madi?" I asked,

"What, Ashly? Are you scared, to answer the question?" she asks, with a smirk.

"Um, I pass " I say, looking at my cup that held some kind of alcohol, but I couldn't remember what it was called.

"Then, you take a shout." Madi said, poring another shot glass.

"Ashly, think, " Niall said looking at me then the cup.

"How much did you put in that?" I ask nervously, Madi just shrugged. "oh, well I guess, I'll answer the question, and take the drink." I laugh feeling the effect of the alcohol on me.

"Ok, fine, answer it." madi said, handing me the drink.

"Umm, well I-i-i" i stutter out not really sure how to put my thoughts into words.

"You what?" madi snapped. she always got an attitude when she drank.

"I used to cut!" I finally get out.

"You what!?" they all say except Niall bc he already knew about it,

"Kassidy it's your turn, truth or dare?" I say not answering the question.

"Umm d-dare," she says looking down.

"Good choice." I say,

"Wait, no you have explaining Ashly!" Madi says,

"I have nothing to explain." I say taking another drink of the drink.

___________________

Hello every one ~waves ~ I know where have i been? why haven't I updated anything. I just haven't felt like it.. I'm sooo sorry guys I'll try and update more but can't promise anything.. Bye lovelies - waves good bye-