The Unusal Mall Trip

"I-G-G-Y PUT MY NAME IN BO-" God damn alarm, I will forever wonder why you were invented. Why the hell am I up so early? Oh right the shopping trip with Emily. I only have a father. My mother? Died giving birth. Siblings? None. Friends? One. Emily. I'm bullied, but I really don't give a damn. People call me a freak. Why? Because I don't listen to them. Lovely, right?

I get up to see how bad my hair is, not bad. I'm not an ugly person but I'm not the prettiest. I have red hair, blue eyes, nose ring,3 piercings in one ear, 4 in the other, a belly button ring, some curves, a lot of muscle, and my height 5'10. As for the muscle, I workout, throw knives, and do hand to hand combat.

I brush my hair, apply little makeup and get dressed. I'm wearing a long sleeved black shirt and skinny jeans, and black combat boots. I hear Emily's car beeping, and if your wondering about my father he's usually drunk and passed out, I run and jump into her car.

"What's up? And how was last night?" Yeah she knows about my hardcore training, she's my best friend isn't she? I mean who wouldn't tell their bestfriend that they train hardcore?

"Okay. Not bad." Just then our favorite song came on, So What by P!nk.

Both:"Na na na na na na na na na na na na" [x2]

Me:"I guess I just lost my husband, I don't know where he went, So I'm gonna drink my money,I'm not gonna pay his rent(nope) I got a brand new attitude and I'm gonna wear it tonight, I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight"

Both:" Na na na na na na na I wanna start a fight,
Na na na na na na na I wanna start a fight"

Emily:" So, so what, I'm still a rockstar, I got my rock moves, and i don't need you tonight- Oh we're here."

"Damn." I wanted to finish. Uggh more fudgin fun.

Emily-"Come on Hurry up Hannah!"

Me-"Coming!"

Emily-"Ohh Clothes, Makeup, then food, And last fun stuff!!" Oh God, which means lots of girly stuff.

After being tortured we finally get to food.

Me-"FOOD!!" That got a lot of stares. Stop staring I'm hungry. There just jealous of how awesome I am. Ha nice one, Hannah. Oh yeah I tend to have conversations in my head, too.

Me-"I'll have a chicken sandwich." I love chicken. Mmmm chicken.

Emily-"Stop zoning out, you just zoned out, again."

Me-" You ruined my fantasies about chicken." I hate when people interrupt my thoughts. I really like my thoughts. Usually I'll talk back, but she's my bffead. Best Friend Forever Even After Death. Don't ask why, we just created it in like sixth grade.

Emily-"Do you see that hot guy? To bad I have a boyfriend." Oh Emily's dating this guy named Toni, met him once, he hates me, so I hate him. Just Emily doesn't know that, and I'd like to keep it like that. Anyway the guy is hot, like not hot, sexy, I usually don't pay attention to guys because I really don't care, but even I'm like woah. He's got green eyes,cute nose, full lips, muscles, you can see his abs through his very tight white shirt, and just regular jeans and some Jordans, I think. Now his hair. Okay, Brownish blonde and extremely hot looking.

Emily-"Hannah, stop staring, your chicken is ready." How long was I staring I mean who couldn't stare? He's hot, Hannah so what? You're to chicken to talk to him. You're right brain, now Food!

Emily got a salad, I love salads, but I love chicken more. I only got chicken. And....FRIES! I get so excited over food. Emily says I probaly will be a chef since I love to cook.And eat.

Emily-"Come on, you need new rings for your piercings. Then I pick."

Me-"Good I need new ones. For the second part, No GIRLY THINGS!" She just grins, a very scary grin, and I am only terrified of 2 things, heights, and small spaces. Weird right. So if I was in an elavator that stopped at the top floor I would probaly die. Just saying.

I get all brand new piercings, and I got a new piercing, an eyebrow ring. Just black, silver, and white balls for my ears, along witha cross for my cartilage piercing, a dream catcher charm for my belly button, lastly a silverish/black ball for my nose. I'll change them when I get home.

Emily-"Now candles!"

Me-"Woah, woah, woah. No candles for me."

Emily-"Fine. Wait for me then." She says as she walks off. Your my ride how would I leave?

Okay, this is extremely boring, I think I'm just going to spend the rest of my day listening to some music, that is literally all I do, other than my job at the local pet store. I take care of the reptiles, I love animals, like when I see a dog on the street I just have to pet it. I'm seriously weird. But, I get paid to hang out with animals so it's an awesome job. I want starbucks.After I order a cookie dough frappiccino.

Person-"Name?"

Me-"Primrose Everdeen." Well that earned a weird look. Hey, I love doing this. I wait untill he finally calls me.

Person-"Primrose Everdeen."

Me-"I VOLUNTEER AS A TRIBUTE!" I then took my cup and left after getting some really funny stares. Hehe they don't have any humor. I do that all the time, with names from books and movies.

Okay, now I'm mad how long does it take to buy a candle.8 Hours? Godddddd, so bored.I look up to see that really hot guy walking over to me. Outside: cool and collected. Inside: Fangirling. But the next thing I know, I'm in a headlock, I can't kick him. I keep trying to get out, but the some cold metal is pressed to my head, judging by the feel, it's a gun.

Kidnapper whispers-"Move and I kill you." Cut to the chase, really. I'm not scared, I die, I die. But now I care because if he shoots Emily's going to watch me die. She's standing there with tears running down her face. He then roughly pulls me to his pick up.

Me-"I swear to god if you use chloroform,when I wake up I will kill you." Yes, I just threatened my kiddnapper.

Kidnapper-"I will do what I want." God demanding much. He's actually pretty intimidating. With the gun which I do not want to see anytime soon.

Emily's POV *In the candle store*

I think I'll buy the vanilla and red velet cupcake scented ones. Yeah. As I'm checking I hear A voice yell "I VOLUNTEER AS A TRIBUTE!" Clearly that's Hannah. Last time her name was Tris, and when they called she yelled, "I AM DIVERGENT AND CAN'T BE CONTROLLED!" I think I peed my pants laughing at the looks she got. That girl has no shame. Like at all. I'm glad she's my best friend, she's awesome, and very sarcastic and if you make her mad she will not hesitate to punch you. She has a punch, too. she's awesome at volleyball, so if the other team makes her mad she will threaten, but she's too sweet to fufill.

I exit the shop and freeze in my tracks. She's in a headlock with a gun to her head, but no fear whats so ever. I can feel the tears rolling down my cheeks. As he takes her away. Last time I ever look at a hot guy the same. I know one thing I will get my friend back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, how was that? I feel like that wasn't very good. Tell me if you want more Emily POV. Any names, I need a name for the kidnapper, and some other names that will come along farther in the story. Message or comment if you want me to continue, and LOVE YOU GUYS!!

~Waffle 😊