Off To A Bad Start

I've been kidnapped for a couple months, I'm doing online school. Yeah. Ugh. Me and Sam have been banned from so many places. Me and Pierce proclaimed our love! Aww. Nah, we told each other our feelings and BAM-WOW! We're together. We are happy. Me and my wifi have reunited. Try to escape? Nah. I miss Emily. Like crazy.

Today, I get to meet the man who organized, my kidnapping. Yay. Note Sarcasm. By the way Pierce talks about him he's terrifying. But, I have to act weak in front of him. Yeah right! I'm going to give this man a piece of my freakin mind!

The front door opens and Pierce does what ever he needs to do. Ties my hands. Not tight. He then leads me down the stairs. Down to the basement. We walk into one of the basement apartments. In the room is only a table and chairs and A man. Who's is shorter and skinnier than me. He has like no muscle. No wonder he has Pierce do his work. I snort. Which causes him to look at me.

Boss- "Tie her down and stand by the door." He barked. I bark. They both look at me. I shrug.

Hannah- "You barked it so I barked."  He's pissed. Uh oh. Pierce ties me down, not tight. Then walks back to the door, and stands there.

B-"You know why you're here, right?"

H-"No freakin clue."

B-" You going to help me get my sister back."

H-"How do I fit in this plan?"

He smirks.

B- "My sister is your mother." My eyes widen. Uncle. Mom. Dead. Shit.

H-"Hate to ruin your plan but it won't work." His smirk falters. Pierce's eyes widen, with panic. I just questioned his plan. Opps.

B-"She probably loves you. So she'll come back."

H-"I bet she does love me." He looks so confused.

B-"What?"

H-"My Mother Is Dead." It went dead silent.

Sorry it was short. Sorry for not updating. I had school shopping. *Groans* Ugh. But thanks if you're still reading it. It sucks. I know. I love all my readers. Thanks.  I did change my name. So.

I love you! Comment your opinion and what I should work on!

~Shadow