Getting to Know Each Other

*Hannah's POV*

After our lovely Starbucks trip, he decided that he wanted to get to know me. So that is the lovely conversation we're going to have.

J (Jerry)- Full name.

H (Hannah)- Hannah Rose Ray.

J- Siblings?

H- None.

J- Mother?

H- Dead.

J- Father?

H- David Something Ray.

J- Are you and your dad close?

H- No.

J- Who was the girl you were with?

H- BFFEAD.

J- Huh?

H- Bestfriend Forever Even After Death.

J- What's the worst thing your Dad ever did to you?

That's when I became silent, only Emily knows what he does to me. But yet I feel as if I could trust him. No I can't. Yeah you can. Tell him. FINE!

H *whispers*- Hit me.

J- What?

H *little louder*- Hit me.

That's when you could feel, the anger rolling off him. When I say hit, I mean abuses almost everyday. I also have to remember, some people have it worse.

J- Hit you.

It wasn't a question, more like a statement.

J- Why didn't you tell anyone?

H- He would lie his ass out of it, and then I would be dead.

Before he could answer, there was a knock on the door. Now you're probaly thinking scream get saved or something. Nah, I have food and am trying to process that i just told my kidnapper, that I am abused. That doesn't even sound crazy. He's greeting someone at the door.

J- Hannah meet Sam.

S (Sam)- Hey.

She's pretty, blonde, tall, skinny. Everything I'm not.

H- Hi.

J- She's my bestfriend.

H- Umm.. where is there a bedroom I need some sleep.

He points down the hall. Once I get in the bedroom I take off my shirt, so I'm in my bra, and I take off my pants, so I'm wearing my spandex. I go and lay down and think about everything that just happened. My life's effed up.

*Jerry's POV*

I'm still mad about her being hit, I think I'm in love. Sams not helping since all she's doing is saying how she already loves her. Appearently, used to go to school with her a year ago, and graduated and Sam still goes there an dsays that Hannah's badass. I can see, she doesn't take shit from nobody.

S- YOU LOVE HER!

J- Shut up!

S- Well I got to go. Have fun lover boy!

Whatever, after I leave, I go into my room (Same room as Hannah went in) to see her standing looking in the mirror. I walk closer and see what she's looking at. Bruises and cuts. Bad bruises and cuts. And scars, no she doesn't...

H- I don't cut.

Thank god,

J- What are the scars?

H- Old wounds.

I just can't believe that, and she has muscles which is extremely attractive, and with the scars she looks perfect. NO! I'm not getting all gushy. Maybe I should tell her my name. Yeah I will when the time, comes.

------------------------Couple weeks later------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Hannah's POV*

It's been a couple weeks since I've been kidnapped, me and Sam are close, me and Jerry are umm.. Mega Bestfriends!! I miss Emily with all my heart. Things are great, I have brand new clothes and stuff. So. Thing are FANTABULOUS! Wow. Okay. Inner fangirl came out. I'm in A sticky situation. I've been really clumsy s o Jerry said I couldn't twerk and this is where it gets Embarrassing.

H- I am a world class twerker.

He just laughed, and then I realized what I just said.

H- OH MY GOD I DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!

J- Yeah you did.

So I started twerking, and I had a lot of fun. He was amused, because he was laughing. All in all I proved him wrong.

J- I think it's time, for you to know my name.

I was shocked.

J- My name is Pierce.

I was shocked and I think it fits him perfectley.

P- I think it also time for you to know. I Love you.

H- I love you, too.

We both leaned in and we kissed. And I used to think, a kiss isn't going to have fireworks and Boy, was I wrong. It felt like a million fireworks. I Am In Love With My Sexy Kidnapper, Pierce.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short I know. AND THE NAME IS OUT!!! WOHOOO HIS NAME IS NOT JERRY ANYMORE!! I figured I would update one time before I took my break sooo.... yeah, Love you!! BE YOU!!

~Waffle :D