Vibranium

On the TV: 

News Reporter:  Tonight Tony Stark, and Steve Rogers, better known as Iron Man and Captain America were spotted at a restaurant in Manhatten. Outside the restaurant, photos were taken of Tony Stark and on his hand, is what appears to be a wedding ring. Does Tony Stark have something to tell us? 

"Well at least they don't know it's you two," scoffed Natasha.

"But what if they find out?" said Tony as he anxiously paced around the couch. He was tugging on the bottom of his suit jacket a bit and his mind was racing. 

"Tony it's fine, maybe we do need to tell people. I can't keep hiding you from the world. I want to be able to go out and not worry about people seeing us hold hands, and kissing." Steve was then cut off by Tony who was making a cringing face, 

"Hold up, you're being sappy," Tony laughed, he claimed to hate sappiness within relationships, but secretly he adored it. 

"Tony I'm serious," and there Steve goes putting on his 'I'm serious so listen to me' face. 

"Hey guys can Steve and I have a minute?" asked Tony as he looked at the Avengers, who easily complied and went on and did their own thing. 

"Tones, we need to come out at some point, we've been together for two years, and every time we mention coming out, we push it back. We have to do it." Steve grabbed his fiance's hand and rubbed his finger over the vibranium on the man's ring finger. 

"Okay, but I need a few more weeks, then I promise I'll do it then." Tony took a deep breath as Steve pressed a kiss onto Tony's cheek. 

"Take your time, but it needs to be soon." 

"Deal," Tony said as a smile wiped across his mouth and he leaned over on top of the larger man, and started engaging in a small makeout session. 

Clint then walked in, perfect timing. 

"Gross, you guys have your own floor you know. You have to do that on the common floor?" Clint mumbled as he went to go get coffee. 

Steve picked up Tony and gripped onto his ass and carried him over to the elevator. 

"Bye Clint," yelled Tony who was being carried into the elevator, and wrapping his legs around Steve's torso. 

And it was all because of that damn vibranium ring. 

IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT, BUT I FELT LIKE IT WAS VERY MUCH NEEDED TO LEAD INTO THE NEXT CHAPTERS. ILL POST THE NEXT ONE SOON