I Did Not Mean For This To Happen

****THIS IS SO SHITTY IM SO SORRY!!!!!!! I GENUINELY AM SO LAZY BUT I NEEDED TO POST ANOTHER PART AND THIS IS BAD I KNOW I KNOW. DO NOT JUDGE MY WRITING CAPABILITY BASED ON THIS PART TRUST ME IM BETTER THAN THIS.****

"Stark, what's going on up there?" Natasha echoed through the com while finishing beating up two aliens.  

"Taking the big guy down, gonna need some backup, Thor?" Tony said while using his repulsors to blast the biggest alien. From back on the ground, Thor swung Mjolnir around knocking out Aliens as he flew up to help Tony. 

Steve was throwing his shield around taking out some smaller aliens, Tony and Thor landed back on the ground and started to help Steve. Out of nowhere, another large alien fell from the sky and landed on a building causing it to fall over, right in the direct path of where Steve, Tony, and Thor were. Right as the building fell Thor had left and gone to assist Nat. As he was fighting Tony turned around and saw the building falling right where they were, Tony quickly grabbed Steve and shoved him out of the way, then the building fell right onto Tony. 

Under the rubble Tony had a little room to breathe, the Iron Man suit had taken most of the impact but Tony still didn't have much time to get out in order to survive. 

"JARVIS, what's happening?" Tony coughed and clenched his teeth to handle the pain.

"There doesn't seem to be any major injuries, sir. I'm now checking for a concussion," the A.I. said while scanning Tony's health. 

Outside of the rubble, Steve stopped knowing that Tony was under there. He fell to his knees and dropped his shield. Next to Steve, Thor was standing and swung his hammer at any alien that came near them. 

"Natasha, we need back up, we need Hulk too," Steve said through coms.

"What happened? All I can see is a bunch of debris," Nat responded.

"A building fell onto Tony, I need help pulling the rubble up." Steve started ripping the pieces of building up trying to search for Tony. 

Hulk came from his other fight and followed the orders, he was pulling pieces up quickly and throwing them out of the way. 

Tony could hear movement not too far from where he was, about 10 feet away from him he could hear the metal from the building being tossed, 

"JARVIS, is my com working?"

"Yes sir, I've turned it off to save up the battery in the suit, would you like me to enable it?"

"Yeah, that'd be great."

"Okay sir, it's on," JARVIS assured. 

"Steve? Steve are you there?" Tony coughed, he felt himself becoming weaker, and all he wanted was his fiance. 

"Tony! Tony oh my god, are you okay?!" 

"Well Steve I'm stuck under a building, how do you think I'm doing?" Tony said sarcastically. He was still his sarcastic self, the guy that Steve fell in love with. 

"I'm going to get you out of there Tony, stay on coms with me."

"Yeah yeah, just hurry up, it's getting a little harder to breathe." 

Steve and Hulk were pulling off rubble as fast as they could while the rest of the team finished fighting off the aliens. 

They got closer and closer to getting Tony out, and eventually, Steve saw the red painted titanium alloy shimmer in the sunlight. 

"Tony!" Steve reached down and grabbed him, Tony was passed out, and Steve carried him out of the rubble. He laid him down on the pavement, the team gathered around after finishing the mission. 

"Tony, come on babe, wake up. Steve ripped off Tony's faceplate and was cradling Tony's head. "Not again, not again. Come on I almost lost you once fighting off aliens, I'm not gonna let it happen again."

Steve rested his head on the chest of the Iron Man suit, he eyes filled with tears.

"Steve, are you crying?" Tony joked in a soft tone, still weak in his voice. 

"Tony, oh my god, you're alive!" Steve gasped, his ripped off the rest of Tony's helmet, and before he knew it he pushed his lips up against Tony's. He melted into the kiss and cupped Tony's face with his hands. He pulled away and wiped the tears from his face. 

"Steve, I love you." Tony smiled. JARVIS then cut in,

"Sir, I recommend you get to a hospital as soon as you can, your vitals are quite low." 

"Yup, I got that J." 

Tony used his last bit of strength to pull Steve back down to kiss him. He kissed him right there, in the middle of all the debris from the fight, in the middle of New York, he kissed him. 

****I'M READING THIS BACK AND IM SORRY FOR THE SHIT QUALITY BUT LIKE I NEEDED TO GET ANOTHER PART OUT. ALSO IF THERE ARE SPELLING TYPOS JUST IGNORE IT****