Page 11

I don't know what to do at first then I get dressed and go to Christina's house. Hoping she can help me. As I walk through the front door I smell something and want to turn away, but I have to keep going. I hate the smell, but I forget about it when I see her uncle yelling at a wall. I remember what happened to Christina so I stay back, and notice Christina has a crack From her door. I can see her waving me to come over to her. I figure out not to go anywhere near her uncle, so I go around him and run to Christians room. As she slams the door shut she gives out a sigh of relief.

I want to tell her everything all at once but Christina keeps talking and talking more than usual. So I just interrupt her "MAX has gone Missing"!! She looked at me with a lot of confusion. " You mean the wire-do dude that's in love with you. I think he's better lost then found." Christina says in a harsh tone. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THIS IS MAX OUR BEST FREIND OR AT LEAST MY BEST FRIEND, AND YOUR MY BEST FREIND SO BEST FRIENDS HELP EACH OTHER!!!!!!!" I say as loudly as I could. Then all of a sudden there was a slam on the door. We both jump in surprise and almost scream. Then we here a voice Christina notices it but I'm not so sure, then I remember it was her uncle. "Don't you kid....be loud!" No one awnsers we re both really scared. Then there's another slam on the door and Christina and I jump and squeal." DID YOU NOT HEAR....ME CHICA IN TALKING TO ......YOU!!!!" " I'm sorry ok we will... I mean I'll be quiet."Christina says in a scared way, but she keeps it hidden.