Chapter 5

Christina

Ok Maybe I'm a little scared, but who can blame me. I just saw some one appear and dissaper it's not cool. As I walk in I see a bunch of people working and talking about important stuff. I mean I know the parents must be worried, but this is a little over board. We'll I wouldn't know anyway so I shouldn't judge. "Hello ladies!"Alice's mom shouts, then she hugs me. Ugh I hate hugs. Always have hate hugs. "We'll when should we start." Alice askes Amara. "We'll we were going to wait for the boss to wake up, but I don't think that is going to happen, so we will start right now." Amara says taking us to the living room.

"So when was the last time you saw max." Amara askes trying to get something started. I don't want to answer though."2 weeks ago." Alice says getting something started. I really don't want to answer. " 5 to 10 minutes ago." I answer. "We're you imagining him or did you see some one who looked a lot like him?" Amara askes doubting my answer.

" No it was not my imagination, or someone who really looks like him I swore I saw him." I say making sure they get it this time.

"Ok ok we believe you we were just wondering did he say anything that would say we're he happened to be located?" She says. I'm staring to figure out why Alice doesn't like her." I would have told you if he did or not I wouldn't leave that out!" I say kind of frustrated.

" We'll she she said that he said something but when he went to tell someone he was gone." Alice surprisingly says in a nice way. As we speak nshe's writing everything down.

When she asks the last question the phone rings. When Amara answers I know exactly who it is. It's max. Alice and I look at each other in surprise and worry. "Find me!" The voice yells. what is your name. "Max!" Amara looks at us in a worried face." Find me!!" he says even louder.

"We're are you?" Amara asks. The phone call ends. " What are we going to do." Alice asks worried and really afraid. "Can't we track the call?" I ask. "No they high jacked the system."Amara says rushing a computer guy to come Fix It. "While this is getting fixed we should investigate his house." Amara says in a hurry. His house is 1 block away from Alice's house so it didn't take that long. "So what are we looking for?" Alice asks Amara." Clues." Amara says quickly.

"Did you find anything?" Amara asks an officer. The officer nods." We'll we better keep looking!" Amara shouts. No wonder she's so rude.

Alice

I'm starting to think that he ran away. I mean there's no sign of any kidnapping, so I think that's what we are resorting to, just as the police started confirming that he ran away, I noticed that there was a scrap of a jacket by his bed. I called over the police, but they were to busy doing something that they wouldn't answer. I got really frustrated. They wanted my help, but won't listen to me. I didn't know who to tell, until I saw Christina not doing anything. I had to tell someone so I ran up to Christina and pulled her to max's room, and before she could say anything I just told her. "Look!" "What is that?"she asks out of breath. "Look at the design." I say Hopeing she'll notice that it's the pattern is the only design he wears. Blue and white stripes.

"I know it doesn't give us much, but if they give a DNA sample we can see if there could be anyone else's DNA not just him." I say looking at her surprised eyes."Wait you think that he could have been kidnapped?" she asks doubtly."And I think I know who it is." I say.