Shikamaru x Abused!Scuicidal!Reader

Before I begin, my grammer will not be perfect, I AM 14 GIVR ME A BREAK! But I will do my best! (Warning I will not censor curse words!)

"You filthy bitch! Get back here right now!" Your so called 'sister' said. You were covered in bruises, cuts and even a gash. And headed to the hokage faces. And climbed up to the very top of the mountain they are carved in.  What you didn't know was a certain shadow user had followed you. You went to the edge of the mountain. Even being a ninja couldn't save you from this fall. You were thinking about what had happened only a few minutes ago.

-Flashback no jutsu!-

"You dropped my food you useless shit!" Your 'mother' called. Correction, your 'sister' tripped you. They both walked over, your mom had a beer bottle in her hand and she broke it on your arm. She then picked you up by your hair as your 'sister' punched you hard in the face. Your 'mother ' then proceeded to throw you against a wall and kick your side repeatedly. You thought it couldn't get worse. Until your so called 'father' got home. He was a actual ninja so he was a lot stronger. He kicked you in the stomach and you blacked out. The second you woke up you didn't hesitate. You ran, you ran to the hokage faces, and that's where you are now.

-Flashback end-

Your life couldn't have gotten worse. You had one good thing in your life. Your secret crush, Shikamaru. He would move on over you quickly though. He still has Temari. You were about to take the step over the edge, but you couldn't move. You heard an all to familiar voice come from behind you.

"Shadow possession jutsu complete" Shikamaru sighed and turned around, and made you walk away from the edge. He then released it. You were about to turn and run but Shikamaru grabbed your wrist and pulled you into a hug. He was quite for a long time before he asked in a gentle yet stern voice "What were you thinking? How would this affect your family? How would this affect your friends? How would this affect me?" He asked with tears in his eyes.

"It wouldn't" You responded. "It wouldn't affect my friends, they just pretend to be my friend. It wouldn't affect my family, they hate me. And you would get over it and move on with your life."

Shikamaru grabbed your shoulders tightly and pulled away from you, looking into your dull (E/C) eyes, then he sighed. "Look Y/N, I love you, and I would rather kill myself then to let you try this again. Do you understand me?" He asked. You slowly nodded, tears in your eyes. He then kisses you, and it felt amazing. You could finally be happy, you just had to tell him about your parents, but how would you do that?

Part 2? Also make your requests in the comments below! I will not do character  x character, I'm sorry I suck at them, I will also not do ocs unless its one of my 77 different ocs. See you all later!
Next is Shikamaru x OverlyHyper!Reader