Part 3- Is it Really Him?

In the taxi on the way home, you're looking through your album and reading what they wrote on the post-it notes, while quietly laughing to yourself at their answers. You miss them so much already. But when you get to Sugas page, you notice an extra post-it note that wasn't there before. It has what looks like a twitter handle or any SNS for that matter, and a phone number. You're now extremely confused, and thinking "no... it cant be.... is it? ... but there's no way!" The twitter handle is just a bunch of garbled random letters and numbers- " @7847589247MY " -which scares you slightly cause who would have a twitter handle that's just a bunch of numbers?

When you get home you immediately look it up on twitter and see that it is a real account, but it has no pictures or no profile picture and its set on private, so you can't see any of the tweets. You request to follow it and within just a few minutes your request is accepted. It only has a few tweets, that are written in korean. After reading through some of the tweets, you feel slightly less scared, as they all seem pretty normal. If this post-it was on sugas page, and the last two letters of the handle are 'MY' you come to the conclusion that this must be sugas secret private twitter account that only his friends follow. The reason the handle is a bunch of random numbers is so no fans can find it and spam him with follower requests.

Just a few seconds later you get a dm from that account.

"hi! this is suga btw (annyeong! ige suga ya geuleonde.(안녕! 이게 슈가 야, 그런데))"

You stare at the message for what feels like ages, trying to comprehend that suga really just messaged you. At least you hope this is suga, not some creep whos pretending to be suga. You want to confirm that it really is him, so you send him a message back.

"are you really suga?! give me proof. (neo jeongmal seuga ya?! naege jeunggeoleul jwo.(너 정말 슈가 야?! 나에게 증거를 줘.))"

After a few minutes, he sends you a selca, which you are certain you've never seen before, and he's wearing the same thing he was at the fansigning. But you are still nervous; you need more solid proof.

"that's not enough! send me a video, and say my name in it. ( geugeoseun chungbunhaji anha! naege bidioleul bonaela, gwa geu anenae ileum-eul malhada. (그것은 충분하지 않아! 나에게 비디오를 보내라, 과 그 안에 내 이름을 말하다.))"

And he does just that. He sends a video where he says "hi (Y/N)! (annyeong (Y/N)!" and waves cutely. You still can't believe that this is suga. your brain is still telling you that its a creepy stalker trying to win you over or something. But apparently hes reading your mind, because what he sends you next:

"don't worry, i promise i'm not a stalker or something! 😂(geogjeongma, naneun seutokeoga anidattoneun mwongayagsog hae! 😂(걱정마, 나는 스토커가 아니다 또는 뭔가 약속 해!😂))"

even though he said that, you still cant help but be sceptical. also the fact that its as if he knew exactly what you were thinking just makes him sound like a stalker anyway.

He asked you to save the number on the post-it to your phone so you could video call. you got extremely nervous. Why does he want to video call you? You're just a fan! What if you call and it isn't yoongi but some creepy stalker guy. you decide to turn of the location on your phone, just in case it is a creepy stalker person, so they can't find out your location and hunt you down. You take a deep breath and press call.