Part 11- Making A Long Day Longer

He leads you to his car, one of those fancy cars for celebrities with blacked out windows. As both of you are being led to the car, a fan sees Yoongi and starts running over, screaming for him. You start to panic. What if they saw you then spread stuff online about you? The last thing you needed right now was fans threatening to kill you just cause you're dating their one and only yoongi oppa. As you get into the car, you spill out all your panic to yoongi, talking faster than you ever thought possible.

"what if they saw me? what if they spread stuff about me and then fans find me and try to kill me or somethi-(geudeuli naleul bondamyeon? geudeuli na-e daehae mulgeoneul peo tteuligo paeni naleul chajaseo naleul jugilyeogohamyeon eotteol-)" Before you can finish your sentence he shushes you and hugs you close.

"sshhhh. Its okay. I wont let that happen.(ssshhhh. gwaenchanha.naneun geuleohgehaji anheul geosida.)" He practically whispers into your ear, comfortingly. He feels you shaking, so hugs you a little tighter, and ensures you that its ok.

Your head starts spinning again, and your vision starts fading in and out. Thinking out loud, you say: "oh god, please don't tell me i'm gonna faint again." Even though you said it in english, he understood. He pulled away and held you by the shoulders.

"No! You can't faint again. I can't let you. Take deep breaths.(Aniya! Dasineun gijeol hal su eobsseubnida. Naneun neoleul naebeolyeo dul su eobseo. Sumeul keuge swieo la.)" He helps you, by instructing you to breathe in for 8, and out for 4. You do that a couple of times, and your head starts slowing down and eventually stops spinning.

"you okay now?(jigeum gwaenchanha?)" he asks after he notices that you've calmed down a bit now.

"yeah, i think so.(ne,nado geuleohge saenggaghae.)"

You knew it would be hard being his girlfriend. He knew it would be hard being your boyfriend. But you still loved each other. You always had.

Finally, after what felt like an hour long journey, you arrived at BTS's house. You were nervous about how the other members would react to you being in their house.
"Wait, they know I'm coming, right?(jamkkanmanyo!geudeuleun naega gago issdaneun geoseul algoissda, gwonli? )" you suddenly ask.

"Of course they know, I've been going on about it for ages!(mullon geudeuleun algoissda.naneun yeoleo hae dongan gyesog haewassda.)" he responds, laughing at himself.
Thankfully, their house is fairly secluded, so you aren't bombarded by fans as soon as you walk out the door. You can relax a little.

Namjoon opens the door and greets you, followed by an excited taehyung and a nervous jungkook.

"Hi (Y/N)! nice to see you again!(annyeong (Y/N)!dasi mannaseo bangabda!)" Namjoon says, extending his hand to you.

"yeah, you too!(ne,neodo!)" you say, accepting his handshake.

Taehyung bounces up to you and says hi and waves at you. You say hi back and bow your head slightly. Jungkook stays, leaning against the doorframe, and simply lifts his hand to say hi. Jimin then also walks out the door saying "Finally, your here! you don't know how much he's been going on about you. Some days he wouldn't shut up!(machimnae, yeogi!geuga neoe daehae eolmana manh-ihago issneunji molla.myeochil dongan geuneun ib ​​damulji anheul geosibnida!)" He takes the suitcase from your hand and carries it in for you. Namjoon also grabs your other suitcase and takes it in aswell. So you follow them in, and taehyung follows you, still bouncing excitedly.

They lead you to your room, which turns out to also be Yoongi's room. He has a double bed, so there's enough room for both of you to sleep in it. After finding out you'll be sleeping in the same bed as him, you get nervous, and you start blushing. This is gonna be interesting... You think to yourself. Suddenly he sits next to you, which makes you jump. You hadn't realised that you were zoning out.

"You okay, kitten?(gwaenchanha, goyangi saekki?)" He asked. Kitten was your pet name, which you found adorable.

"you scared me!(neoneun naleul nollae kyeossda!)" You say, still grabbing your chest from the shock.

"sorry.(mianhae.)" he says, laughing at your adorable reaction. "Aren't you tired from travelling all day? you should sleep.(halu jongil yeohaenghaneun geosi jigyeobji anhni? neon jaya hae.)"

"It won't help with jetlag, but ok.(sichalo inhae doumidoeji anheul geosibnida,hajiman gwaenchanha.)"

"ok. If you need me i'll probably be in the living room. You know, the room you walked through to get here.(gwaenchanha. niga pilyohamyeon naneun geosileisseulgeoya.yeogie ogi wihae geoleo deuleogan bang.)"

He leaves, closing the door behind him, so you just flop onto the bed, and before you know it, you're fast asleep.