Part 8- Graduation

You sit nervously amongst all your fellow graduates. All you can think about is if yoongi was here. How happy you would be to see him again. But instead your just sat here, wishing that he could have come. Though, of course, there's no point in wishing. He's not here. However hard you've tried to accept that, you still feel a painful weight on your chest.

They call your name and you walk up on stage, collect the award, and then look for your family. When you find them, you see your mother, holding up your iPad with a familiar face on it. Tears start forming in your eyes. He may not be here physically, but with the magic of technology, he's still here.

You go and meet your family and your mother is still holding that iPad. She hands it over to you, and you realize, she was FaceTimeing the whole time. Yoongi got to watch your graduation, despite being on the other side of the world. You instinctively hug the iPad, and you look like an idiot hugging an iPad but who cares?

"Wait what just happened?(jamkkan, bang-geum museun ili isseoss ni?)" yoongi says, obviously confused as to why the screen suddenly went dark.

"Sorry I just hugged the iPad.(joesonghabnida. banggeum iPadleul kkyeoanseubnida.)" you say, laughing at your own stupid actions. Yoongi starts laughing too and says:
"Should I hug mine back?(nae an-ajul kka?)" you both laugh and you reply:
"If you want.(nega wonhandamyeon)" so he does and you laugh.

"I'm so proud of you, (Y/N).((Y/N)naneun nega jalang seuleobda. )" he says and you start to blush. "If only I could be there celebrating with you.(naega neowa hamkke chugha hal su issdamyeon.)" he sounds slightly upset that he couldn't be there with you.
"See you in Korea.(hangugeseo boja)" you say, before ending the video call.