Part 6- Kinda Awkward

The WiFi in your dorm room at college/university isn't great, so you're sat nervously waiting for it to connect, until eventually, suga is on the screen in front of you. After a few moments of awkward silence, suga breaks it and says:
"Well this is a bit awkward.(eum, igeoseun eosaeghada.)"

"Yeah.. a bit.(ne... yaggan.)" you say, laughing awkwardly.

"I'm not really used to this; I haven't dated anyone in a while. It's kinda embarrassing...(naneun igeose igsughaji anhda; naneun nugungawa deiteuhaji anhassda. Geugeoseun danghwang seuleobseubnida.)"

"It's not your fault though, your too busy to maintain a relationship.(geugeoseun dangsinui jalmosi anieyo, neoneun neomu bappaseo gwangyeleul yujihal su eobseo.)"

"Yeah, bighit wouldn't even let us date until recently.(ne, bighit simjieo ulikkaji choegeunkkaji deiteuhagehaji anheul geosida.)"

"It must have been hard not being able to date anyone.(geugeoseun eolyeowosseul geosime teullim eobsda.)"

Things have started getting less awkward and your slowly coming to terms with the whole thing. Honestly, you don't really want things to seem too different from before. You still want to be able to laugh and joke as good friends would. Eventually he brings up that same question once again.

"When can you come to korea?(eonje hanguge ol su issni?)"

You laugh at the fact that he asked that question for the thousandth time. He really wants you to got to Korea.

"I told you when I finish university/college!(naega daehageul machil ttae neoege mal haessjanha!)"

"Which is when?(eonjeibnikka?)"

You laugh again. He seems to be extremely passionate about this.

"June.(yuwol)"

"June!? I can't wait that long!!(yuwol!?naneun geuleohge olae gidalil su eobsda!! )" he half jokes.

"You should come here to my graduation.(neo nae joleobsige yeogi waya hae.)" your surprised you hadn't thought of this yet.

"I really wish I could, but you know how busy I am. I'll really try.(naneun jeongmallo hal su isseosseumyeon johgessji man, naega eolmana bappeunji al geosibnida.naneun jeongmallo sido hal geosida.)"

After talking more and more about seeing each other for real again, it gets late, and your roommates start to complain, so you have to end the call. After saying goodbye to Yoongi for the day, you sit back in you chair, sigh and smile like an idiot. You are dating Suga.