Race!!!

Ayori Hatsugi's POV

"Let's start the Race!!!" Gou shouted. And they began to race except me.

I Observed each one of them. Nagisa's stroke is breaststroke, He has good angle and timing when he jumped. Rei's stroke is The ButterflyStroke same with Rin's, the only difference between them is Rin's force, Rin's Stroke is more powerful and Rei's stroke is more Beautiful. Makoto's stroke is Backstroke, Well his better than before. But what i found amazing is that haruka's stroke. His swimming Free, tsk.

"Oi~! hatsugi! aren't you gonna swim? the race has began." Gou said.

"Okay." i said and began swimming.

And at least 5 minutes I was able to catch up.

Nanase Haruka's POV

I was shocked when Ayori didn't immediatly swim after Gou shouted. And a few minutes she was able to catch up, and now she's ahead of us. This girl is really quick, and her stroke is perfect. And indeed, i think she's faster than me. I can see that she didn't force herself to catch up nor ahead either, She's just... Swimming.

.

.

.

.

.

End of the Race

After racing, Indeed she had won.

"This is Impossible! how can She won againts us?!' "Rin complained.

"You're Great Hatsugi-kun."Nagisa complimented.

"Oi! What's with the 'Kun'?"Ayori complained.

"Haha, i think it's cute.  Right Haruka-chan?." Nagisa.

"Tss,." i said.

"Pfft-- hahaha!!! chan? Hahaha!!!"

"Eh!? did i heared laugh?"makoto asked her.

What with her laughing?.

Her face began to this -----> ^___________^ And became this----> =_________________=...

Hmm... it doesn't feel right. It's like i wanted her to smile more..

Hmn, i'm just hungry, i wan't Rei's salmon...

"Oi, since when is the last laugh you made? ^___~"Makoto.. teased i guess

"B-baka! >///////<" Ayori said blushing.

"Eh?" Nagisa said, confused

"Umm.. you sure don't know, hm... well, Ayori didn't laugh when It happened.." makoto said

"Happened?" Nagisa.

"Yeahh --" makoto, but was cut off when ayori stands up and walked out.

"Ayori...." they said.

"Let's try not to speak about it." makoto said and we nodded.

.

.

.

~time skip~

.

.

.

Time flies, and it's already dark.

They're asleep, and i'm awake..

I can't sleep...

So i decided to take a walk for awhile.

When i was going out, i saw Ayori.

She was looking down, and looked crying but i'm sure she isn't.

"Ayori..." I said, almost whispering.

She didn't look but just held arms, and i think she's cold or what?..

"Ayori..." i said and held her arms.

"Kyaaaaaa~~!!!!!" Ayori screamed. Eh? what's wrong?.

I held her face to look what is wrong.

And then, she opened her eyes.

She more beautiful than i though. Her eyes are Watery,so i wipped it with my thumb.

"What's Wrong?" i asked still holding her face.

"What's wrong? Ghaad. You scared me." she answered.

"And you called me with my first name, so..... yeah, i thought that you're someone i loved that died." she said, and tears started running down her cheeks. So, again i wipped it with my thumb.

"It's Okay, cry all you want." i said.

.

.

.

.

.

After she stopped crying, she told me about her Mother and Father. She told me that when her father died her mom left her without saying anything.. And that's why she became this. She also said she always happy before, and now she couldn't smile.. She was left alone.

"It's okay.. I-im here."i said, and i also know i was blushing so i looked away..

"*chuckle* Thank you." she said smiling..

"That's Right always smile.. Y-youre more beautiful when you smile" i said, blushing again...

"*blush* arigato." she said covering her redden face.

After some chatting... i was tired.=______=

It's because, i barely said anything but now i said alot.

We headed back where we stay to sleep, but We are NOT in the same room.

"GoodNight Haruka, and thankyou~!" Ayori said.

"Thank you? for what?." i asked.

"For Everything *chuu*. bye bye~!" she said... She kissed me?

O__________O

(>//////<)

.

.

.

.

After that i layed in my  bed thinking about her. I held my chest because it beats so fast, should i call the doctor? Nah, it'll pass... I held my cheeks, hmm.. i really feel like i don't wanna wash it away, but why? TT_TT

How can i sleep like this?

------------------------------------------------

[A/N: It's only in the cheeks, but Haruka made it a big Deal. haha! thakyou~! (^w^)/]