First date. はつ だと

Ashley's POV

I'm walking with haruka.. 'I look down to see our hands interwined togerther.. kyaa~!' i blushed at that fact. I can't believe that haruka's already my boyfriend now. Lately, some things had changed. I smiled oftenly, and became more talkative. But now, we're walking silently. Even though were quiet together. Weve never became awkward or embarrassed together... It seems like were comfortable with this silence... Wait, where will we go? Well, i din't have a experience on this kind of things..

"Umm.. Haruka-chan. Where are we going to go next?"-i asked titling my head in confusion..

"Umm.. Let's go to the park."-he said and continued walking....... when we reached our destination, we sat on a bench.

We obsereved what the people are doing..

"So what are we going to do now?"-I asked and i was shocked when i saw two people eating on icecream together...

"Haruka/Ayori."-we said.

"I have an idea."-he said and bought an icecream with 3 tops on it. So were going to do it huh.

i nodded and we started licking on each other icecream side. The ice cream taste great actually... When we are busy sovouring the taste we accidently touched our tongues together. 0///////0

After that accident, we stopped eating the icecream..

"Sorry.."-we said to each other.

"No, it's okay. It's my fault."-we said to each other again... then i realized..

"Pfft----- hahaahahahahahahhahahhhahahahhhhahahahahhahaha!!!!"-we bursted into laughter..

And awkwardness started covering our atmosphere...

"hey, Ayori-chan, Haruka-chan! ohayo!!"-???, someone shouted so i turned.

"Makoto! Everyone!"-we said.

I was suprised that they're here, and they all got they're partners!?

"Umm... makoto, who's her? *point the long yellow hair girl* and Rin, who's her?*point the short blue headed girl*" i asked. I looked at them and observed. well, they're actually preety.

"Ayori, haruka. Meet TIARA-chan, she's my g-girlfriend."-Makoto said, what!? and don't know!?

"Kon'nichiwa~! i'm Tiara Furanchesuka desu. Please take care of me ne~!"-Tiara said, Hmmm.. kawaii. I looked at Rin telling him that he's next

"And she's ARIELLE-san, my g-girlfriend."-ohh..

"So you don't know me huh?"-arielle said to me.

"No.",-i simply replied.

"Eh? ayori?"-rin said, looking at me like saying 'you don't know her?'

I asnwered in a look 'So what?'

"What do i except *faceplams*. I'm the Autor you baka. Too be more specific, I'm Arielle Yammamoto."-She introduce. She's the autor!? Oh.

"Umm... Ayori-kun, do you like me to still introduce Kou-kun?hehe."-Nagisa joked. And then world war three begins with the two of them.

"Hmm... so now that were here, let's start the Dates! First, let's eat. Before i can eat Rin."-she said and started walking. then we followed

"Eeekkk!~!!"-rin stated and followed too. Haha, what a cute couple. ♥

~time skip~

After walking, we stop at a restaurant called Ari Eru (あり える) .

Is it me or i heared it before?

"If you're thinking that you've heared Ari Eru before, it's because it's Areille's reastaurant'' -Makoto said. oH, so that's why. Sugoi-ne~!

"Let's go in everyone!"-arielle-sama said. A part of me telling me that i should call her name with 'sama'. Why? who knows.

When we came in, my jaw dropped. The restaurant looks elegant and.... expensive. Then Arielle-sama snapped her fingers calling her staffs to prepare foods. Why do i know? idk.

"Sit."-areille-sama said, more like commanded.

Then the waiters putted all the foods on our table. Wew.

"How much is this?"-i asked in coriosity.

"Haha, it's okay. Well, you don't wanna know. And i don't wanna tell you” - she said.

"Eh? why not?"

"It's because when my friends came over here to eat they lost appetite because of the price. Even though it's my treat i said, they eated awkwardly. So you don't wanna know, just eat."-she said, ohh. so that's why. Well, if it's in that case, i'll just eat. :p

"Itadakimasu~!"-we said and started eating our food.

Whaa.. this japanese cuisine is delicious!.  I can tell that everyone is suprised.. This karēraisu is super delicious!.. And this Katsudon is super edible!

[A/N: It's a bowl of rice topped with a breaded, deep-fried pork cutlet cooked in egg and onion.]

That is not all, infact they're so many!

"Is it good?"- arielle-sama asked.

"Is not good.. it's the best!"-Rin

"Yeah!"-we all said.

"Arigato, minna-san! now continue eating."-she said.

~time skip~

"Waahh~ thankyou for the food Ariella-chan!"-nagisa said.

"It's arielle-sama, you baka!"-arielle-sama said.

Haha.. Then we started walking..

when we got home, arielle-sama bid goodbye and kissed rin. Pfft-- now he's blushing hard..

then we came in the house..

"Ayori..."-haruka called.. i shruged.

_☆_☆_☆_☆_☆_☆_☆_☆_☆_☆_☆__☆

Thank you~! ヽ(*´∀`)ノ

                                        ~GiYW-san out