Meet Her <3

Ayori Hatsugi's POV

"*kriiiiinngggg*"my cheap ringtone.=________=

'Ohh, it's Makoto... What's with the sudden call?' I wondered and answered the call.

Me: Hmn.

Makoto: Yeeshh.. You're so dry, Your like Haruka. yeesh..

Haruka? who's that? tss, whatever.

Me: Whatever. So what's the sudden call?.

Makoto: Well, we're going to the beach to day soo... Yeah, wanna come with us?.

Me: Us?

Makoto: Yeah, well Nagisa, Rei, Rin, Gou, and Haruka are included.

Me: Eh? All Girls and only two boys?

Makoto: Hahaha!!! No, it's all boys and 1 girl, and you ofcoures.

Me: Eh? but i just heared girls name.

Makoto: Haha, well they have girly name... So, what can you come?

Me: O-okay, Where do we meet?

Makoto: Hmm... Haruka's house. The address is *insert address here*.

Me: Hmm... okay, bye.

Makoto: Haha, bye.

~End Call~

'Hmm... thats weird, girl's name but it's a boy... and Gou that's, boys name right? haha... it's like mine. And most of all, Haruka? he said he's like me right? hmn, whatever'

I packed my things and rode my  bycicle.

Oh wait~ i forgot, damn. Well, i forgot to introduce myself. My name is Ayori Hatsugi. The others call me Hatsugi, and the one whom i gave permission to call me Ayori are just my friends or love ones. I'm Fifteen years of Age. I like Drawing,swimming, singing, reading, etc. and i dislike annoying people, sports (except swimming), Math. =_______=… And if you're wondering why i know mokoto it's because were childhood friends.

And because for too much imagining things i tripped a rock. Well, i almost fell. but someone... well, yeah saved me >:///<

"Are you okay" Mr. savior said in a low toned voice.

"Yeah..." i said and looked up to him. Sh*t! i hope i didn't do that. We accidentaly kissed. Well, he's looking down to me, and i looked up. f*ck, my first kiss is Gone. TT________TT

"Oi---- eh? NANI~!??? WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE!???" i heared so immediately broke the kiss.0////////0 uggh.

i turned to look who is it. It's makoto... MAKOTO!?

"What are you doing? HARUKA! AYORI!" makoto said.

"It's not what you think makoto." i said, no We said.

0_________0

"Haha! You two are alike ne~?" the blonde headed hair said popping out of nowhere.

"Urasai~! were not alike!" we said. 0__________0

"Yes, you are." the blue headed guy with glasses said, Popping out of nowhere.

"We are not!!!!" we said. 0_________0 and looked at each other.

"Kawaii~~!!!" A red headed girl said, taking pictures of us. After popping out of nowhere.