Steps?..... what???

Sorry for the misspelled words and the typo errors… *bows*.

_________________________________________

Ayori Hatsugi's POV

"Ohayo~ *yawn* =_____=" i greeted them and sat to eat. *sigh* I can't sleep last night because of what i did. (Remember? chapter Three?^_~) I freakin' kissed him!!! 0/////0 uggh i can't even look at him now =3=… Once i took a peek, he even to a peek too. *sigh*

"Are~? i smell fishy.. Fu fu fu.." Gou . Me & Haruka's face-------> O______________O And turned to this -----> 0//////////////0 

"W-whaa...." we said.

"Fu fu fu....*smirk*" Gou.

Me and Haruka stared at each other blushing... >///////<

.

.

.

~time skip~

.

.

.

Me and Gou are in the room for what they called 'Girls Talk' like, wft?.  Do we have to do that? what are we going to talk with? it's like this when she invited me..

~flashback~

After i finished my meal, i washed wwthe dishes... but suddenly i felt like someone's looking at me that gaved me shivers down my spine. but then...

"Are~? fu fu fu~~…"

"Wha---!!!!" oh sht. My butt hurts... I was so suprised so i fell...

"Oi! are you alright? Gomenasai~!" Gou said and helped me up.

"Gou!.. I'm okay..."

"Yokatta~...." she sighed in relief.

"Umo.. Gou,why did you suddenly Startled me?"

"Umm... I just wanna help you washing dishes, Oh~ and let's have a girls talk later at your room.*smiles*" Gou. Are~?

"Hmm.... Okay." me. Hmm... what are we going to talk about?

~end of the flashback~

See? =___=

*sigh* "What are we going to talk about?" i asked her

"Do you like Haruka-kun?" whaa-.. she is too direct.=____=

Yeah.. do i like Haruka?

"I-i Don't know..." me

"Are~?" Gou tilted her head with confusion.

"I mean.. i never like or love someone before.." i admitted *sigh*

"NANI!!!??? you've never fallen before!?"

"Yes...*sigh*"

"Hmmm.... Do you wanna know the Steps to know if you had fallen in Love?" step?...eh?

"Steps?"

"Yeah.. Steps, if you want to know if you had fallen in love.."

"Hmm.... okay, how will i know?"

"Fu fu fu fu... 1st Step, *Le do a dancing victory and wears a glasses* When you see him/her, your heart beat is faster/louder than the usual." Hm..