Chapter 4

╔══════════╗

Rose's PoV

╚══════════╝

"Damnit!" Mr.nobody's assistant quietly hiss in frustration from his spit at the desk with a computer. "She wiped it all took gods eye." He said while throwing his hands in the air, looking from Luke to Mr.nobody and everyone else in the room.

"That was the one thing we could use to find them." He said as he turned away from the desk in his chair. "We lost everything." He shook his head side to side as he stood up.

I crossed my arms as I leaned against a pillar from the shadows of the room, watching everyone. Shaw was busy working away on a device. Luke looked over at him with cold yet curious eyes. "What ya got princess?"

Shaw looked up in irritation with a furrows brow. "I'm finding Toretto..." he said softly and looked back down at the device he was using before looking back up and shifting his position of standing. "-but I've got a couple of minutes to spare, if you want me to show you to the hospital." He shot cunningly. "Again."

Luke chuckled bitterly and brushed off the threat. "Yo rules." He said turning to Mr.nobody's assistant who slowly turned towards like while holding one finger up. "First off that's not my name."

"Little Nobody." Roman sarcastically suggested, Mr.nobody's assistant then pointed his finger at Roman. "Don't call me that."

"Oh that's definitely stickin." Tej said and nodded, taking his eyes away from the computer in front of him as he sat at the large table in the middle of the room with Letty in the seat beside him.

"Great. Do me a favor and tell your majesty over there that we are going to find Toretto." Luke said while irritably referring to Shaw. "-and find Toretto together. As a team, and when this is all over I'll be happy to slap that whisker biscuit right off his face."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "What next like? Are we going to sing about how sharing is caring?" I muttered in frustration. He turned and pointed a finger at me. "Don't you dare start Rose."

"Wait a minute guys, I think deck is actually onto something." Ramsey said quickly and broke any furthering arguments as she looked at the device Shaw was using then all of us.

Something about her calling him deck made my blood boil... but she hadn't done anything but use a nickname...

"How do you think Dom and cipher got into the country without us knowing?" Ramsey asked as I turned back into the  conversation to listen.

"Ghost lights." I quickly said, causing Tej and Roman to look up. I walked from the pillar to the table, pulling out a chair and sitting beside Letty.

"I thought untraceable aircraft was all internet conspiracy stuff." Tej said with a confused yet interested look.

"It's not."
We all looked at Mr.nobody who was casually talking. "Satellites and radar grids all across the globe shift." He used his hands to represent a shifting circle. "Like an ocean. And they've got channels that open and close and theoretically if you know the right people who know the right patterns." He stopped to let Ramsey finish his sentence. "You can fly right through the blinds spots while being undetected."