Chapter 7

╔══════════╗

Rose's PoV

╚══════════╝

I sighed nervously as we all sat around a few rocks in Vladomin Russia. I wrapped my arms around myself as if it was going to help warm myself up, while looking at the base.

After staring at the base for a moment Luke slowly lowered his high-tech binoculars but continued to stare at the base.  He slowly turned to Letty who was beside him and licked his lips. "Letty I don't like telling you this one bit. But the game's changed. Before we were just trying to catch Dom and now after all this I want you to know if I have to. I'm gonna take him down."

I looked down from my spot between Roman and Tej. Would he really kill Dom?

I looked up at Letty for a reaction. She nodded and licked her lips before biting down on her lower lip. "You might have to take us both down."

"I'm freezing man."
I looked over at Roman and sighed, rolling my eyes. Here we go again...

"This ain't for me. I come from a different kind of life style Bruh." He said in between breaths. "Ladies know me. They know where I'm at with it."

I scrunched my face in disgust as I stared at him.

"I tried to take a picture... I didn't even recognize myself!"

"Aww Rome cut it out that's nasty!" I hissed and popped the back of his head. "I agree with Rose, that's entirely too much information." Tej said as he glanced at Roman with a 'Wtf' look, Ramsey doing the same.

"I'm just saying!" Roman said and weakly threw one of his hands. I rolled my eyes and shoved my hands into the pockets of my black jacket. It wasn't very thick but it was warm.

"Well. One things for sure." Little nobody intertwined before it could get out of hand. "Dom's either working with them or making a trade because no one would be insane to hit this place without a damn army.

I could see Letty's small smirk as she looked towards the base. "I wouldn't be so sure about that." I shook my head and sighed, only mumbling to myself. "Agreed."

"Speak of the Devil..." Luke said softly. I immediately looked up to see what I could only assume what was a 1970 black charger barreling down the icy road. I bit my lower lip and sighed.

We all sat in silence, watching in suspense
as Dom kept on racing towards the base. A low barricade was apparently put up but Dom didn't stop. The barricade oddly went back down and all the lights shut off. Then it dawned on me. "The EMP."

A helicopter went up and stayed near Dom who was underneath the helicopter. Another EMP pulse gone off because the Helicopter froze and fell towards the ground. I flinched as I watched it catch fire from the crash.

"I think Cypher just rebooted that sub to slay its command system." Tej said as he held his tablet, glancing back and forth at us with a concerned face.

"What the hell is he talking about?" Roman said in a hushed voice towards Ramsey. "In English terms? She just carjacked a submarine."