Chapter Forty Six.

Chapter 50 is the last chapter, this book coming to an end. FAST.

------------------------------------------------------

Ayesha Disa Curry.

"Wardell , NO!"

He looked at me because he know he got caught. I walked over the crib where he had Riley standing up in sweat pants and a sweatshirt with some sneakers on.

"She's a girl so dress her like one."

"Are you saying she can't like her dad ?"

"Not on a day like this. It's too hot for that." I told him. I laid Riley back down and undressed her before grabbing the small pink dress I wanted her to wear with her little boots since it was a little muddy outside since it rained last night. I brushed her hair back into a little bun.

"Aww you are just the cutest." I told her before kissing her all over her face, causing her to laugh and bit on her fingers. I picked her up and turned to Wardell.

"Are you still taking us today ?"

" Yeah. I gotta shower though." He told me. I nodded and took Riley out the room and walked downstairs before putting her down to let her walk around.  I got Riley and got her dressed before putting her down also. She randomly got up one day and ran to me and Wardell infront of everyone. People thought some shit was going down by the way I screaming but in reality , she took her first steps. That same day she said her first word.

Fuck.

That was her first word and she started laughing after she said it. Sonya and Dell looked at me in disappointment , knowing it was my fault for her to say that.

And it happened all on her birthday.

She started banging against the door and Rookie and Reza were barking beside her. 

"Y'all want to go outside ?"

I opened the door and they walked outside. Reza laid on the ground with his cone around his head since he had fleas really bad and kept itching them on his head. I feel bad because Wardell and I have yet to take it off since he was cleared to take it off. Some music was playing in the backyard still from yesterday so Riley automatically started dancing to it and I danced with her.

 Some music was playing in the backyard still from yesterday so Riley automatically started dancing to it and I danced with her