Chapter Forty One.

I'm trying to update on weekend mornings when I am the most free but this chapter made me cry while typing it.

-NikkiBrookes

Ayesha Disa Curry.

I grew frustrated as I couldn't reach the cups

I grew frustrated as I couldn't reach the cups. Wardell took it from my hands and put them up.

"Babe, go lay down."

"No, shit has to be done and your lazy ass won't fucking do it."

"I got it Ishiboo , go take a break."

"There you go , telling me what to do and taking shit from me." I told him before putting hands on the wheels and pushing myself forward. We found a couple of weeks ago I was pregnant and I could hardly walk on my ankles . Well I could but after an hour of standing , my ankles would swell up. They told me if I wanted to get around , I would have to be in a wheelchair.

I feel just as hopeless as I did before and I hated it.

I wheeled back into my room downstairs that Wardell decided to invade. Riley was sleep in the other room. I soon had difficulty trying to get myself out and I just decided to sit there. Wardell walked back in and went straight to the bathroom. He came back some seconds later with his usual t-shirt , basketball shorts and sneakers.

"Come on."

"Where we going ?"

"Doing shit you should've done a long time ago." He spoke to me before walking out. I followed him to give him a piece of my mind.

"Wha-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP DISA!"

I jumped at him screaming at me. He took a deep breath and looked at me. Wardell walked over to me and picked me up bridal style. I didn't look at him as I asked him a question.

"Who's gonna watch Riley ?" I whispered.

"Seth got her."

He put me in the front seat and slammed the door shut. The whole drive was uncomfortable. He wouldn't talk to me. His hands gripped the steering wheel tight as hell. No music was playing. I watched outside as the trees flew past. 

Fredmont five miles away

"Why are we going to Fredmont ?"