Chapter 1

In the region of Sinnoh, a woman about 21 years old stood on the VIP Room of the Lily of The Valley with her Elite Four members including an old man with long white beard. They watched as the Trainer with raven black hair and brown amber eyes Charizard, fired a Flamethrower on the long dark blue hair Latios. The Latios swiftly dodge it and fired an Ice Beam on the Trainer's Charizard who was struck by the Ice Beam and crash to the ground.

"Charizard!!" The raven black hair boy shouted with worry on his voice. "Get up, buddy!"

The Charizard managed to get up and unleash a mighty and loud roar that creates some shockwave. "Latios, finish that Dragon with Dragon Claw!" The Latios roar and his hands was surrounded in light green and it was longer and sharper as well larger and rush at the Trainer's Charizard.

"Charizard, used Seismic Toss!" Charizard smirk and once Latios was closer, he swiftly move to his left side, surprising the dark blue Trainer and his Pokemon. Charizard grab Latios body and flies into the air and once he was high enough, he flies down and toss Latios to the ground when they were close to the ground which it creates shockwave that everyone covered their eyes from the dust that was blowing on them.

Once it was cleared, an unconscious Latios was on the ground with a large hole and Charizard was standing with some couple injuries.

"Latios is unable to battle! Charizard wins, Tobias send out your next Pokemon!" The Referee shouted as the dark hair man, Tobias, return back his Latios into his Pokeball and send out another Legendary Pokemon which was a Lugia who send out a majestic cry and everyone was awestruck by the Guardian of The Sea's cry.

"Oh, no... Charizard won't able to win this...!" The raven whispered and he grip his hands tightly. "But I'll try to get it a shot by defeating three Legendary!"

"Charizard used Flamethrower!" He cried as Charizard fired a Flamethrower at Lugia.

"Lugia, Water Pulse." Tobias commanded calmly and Latios fired an Water Pulse at the Flamethrower which both move collied and create explosion.

"Steel Wing." Lugia cake out of the smoke and it's wings turn metallic color and slam it's wings right into Charizard's stomach which send the Flame Pokemon to the ground.

"Charizard! Can you get up, buddy?" Charizard got up and nodded a little before he roar at Lugia who roar back.

"Used Aerial Ace to get in close and then Seismic Toss!"

"That won't do. Lugia's Defense and Special Defense is very, very high which it would take alot of time to defeat a Pokemon with high Defense and Special Defense for a Legendary Pokemon..." The short Elite Four said which her voice was old feminine and everyone grunted in agreement except the blonde.

"Who knows? Ash always bring some miracles with him like always." The blonde said and the raven, Ash was watching in panic when Lugia was commanded to fired a Hyper Beam at Charizard who is just recovering from using Giga Impact.

"You gotta move!!" Ash shouted, desperately and Lugia fired its Hydro Pump at Charizard and Charizard slowly dodge which he was unharmed but panting heavily.

"Finish him with Dragon Rush!"

"You too!"

Both Pokemon was surrounded in blue dragon-shaped energy and they collied which kicks out many smokes and dusts and everyone covered their eyes again from the sudden impact.

It revealed that both Pokemon were standing with their legs shaking and looking right into each others eyes. Lugia grunted and wobble a but and Charizard smile from an awesome fight before he collapsed unconscious.

"Charizard is unable to battle! Lugia wins and Tobias wins this match!" Everyone paused for a second before they erupted into cheers for the most amazing battle in the entire world. Tobias lose five Pokemon and Ash lose six which that's something they never saw before in the Pokemon history. It's not that every day you see a kid about 13 years old, beating up five Legendary Pokemon with normal yet experience Pokemon.

"You did good, Charizard. Take a rest, you deserve it afterall." Charizard smile and he was return back into his Pokeball and Tobias came to Ash.

"That was a magnificent battle, Ash. Clearly one of the most best battle I've ever had! You deserve my gratitude." Tobias took out his right hand for a handshake which Ash accepted it and everyone cheer loudly.

"Thank you too, that was my most hardest yet awesome battle I've ever had besides Brandon!" Tobias smile before they release their handshake before they walked away.

"That was an epic battle! Man, my blood was boiling when that Charizard defeated three Legendary in a row!" The red afro man shouted happily and everyone sigh.

"I hate to agree but, Flint's right, that Charizard was something than any Charizard was." The man with long purple hair said in amusement and Flint glare at him.

"Ah, shut it, Lucian!" The purple hair now known as Lucian, chuckle quietly.

"What do you think of that match, Cynthia?" The old yet short Elite Four said to the blonde known as Cynthia who look at her.

"A real heart stopping battle, Bertha." She said with a smile and the white hair woman known as Bertha chuckled.

"Meh, it was a good battle but that wasn't even a good battle at all!" The boy with green hair shouted in anger as Cynthia slap his face so hard that his nose was bleeding.

"I'm sorry, but did you just said THAT WAS A BAD BATTLE?!" Cynthia growl furiously and Aaron gulp nervously and he was sweating bullets .

"I-I'm sorry..." Cynthia sigh in frustration before she stomps away.

"That's what you get for playing too much video games while everyone was watching the battle!" Flint taught at Aaron and everyone laugh at Aaron who look away.