Chapter 6

While Thor was repairing the stone wall, he remember that he was born with these powers and abilities as well his looks and appearance including his voice, he changed when Arceus stripped his powers, abilities, looks, appearance and voice away from him and give him a new looks which he gotta say... It was pretty much a stupid and idiot appearance he had.

His personality wasn't locked away from him as every single time, he had to act like an reckless, idiot, stupid, dumb and no brain kid which it was pretty hard for him to do but he get use to it and since he got his everything that Arceus locked from him was back, he can finally be himself, again.

He knows who give him the power of Thor. The one who turn him into a real Thor, the God of Thunder.

The Allfather, Odin.

When he was born, Odin give these powers and abilities to him. In Norse Mythology, Odin died in Ragnarok including the real Thor and many other Gods and Goddesses but there was a little piece of Odin's mind that when he gives Ash the Thor's powers. He finally died.

Ash or now Thor who knows doesn't like his Ash name, finish repairing the wall as he laughed and left to eat down foods. He sat down on the ground, near the supplies as he began to search what's inside and found many foods, drinks, clothes and many possible shits you can ever imagine. He grab out one large cookware and two packages of spaghetti and one bottle of carbonara sauce. Thor made a fire with his electricity power and he place the cookware on them before putting down waters. Once it was hotter, he dumped all the spaghetti inside of the cookware and waited there.

He got up and went to his backpack to find his uh, Pokédex and once he found it. His eyes widened in horror and fear.

"You kill him!!" Everyone in at him looks at him, confused and surprised what he just said.

"Kill who?" Zekrom ask, surprised what he just said and Thor walk toward him and pointed him at Ash's Pokédex was broken. "Oh that thing..."

"Is he! Not thing and his name is Dexter!!" Thor angrily shouted and he look at the broken up Pokédex with sadness and everyone sweat drop.

"How is Thor so emotional over a electronic device?" Zapdos ask Charizard who simply shrugged his shoulders.

"Heard it some sort of device that records Pokémon dates and information... I don't know much about it and neven seen him so emotional about something..." Charizard said, curious on his Pokémon speech.

"That device was creating some sort of signal so I've got to destroy it..." Zekrom confirm and Thor whine like a Mightyene.

"Dexter..." He said, sadly as every thing he work so hard is GONE.

After a while, they were outside of the Mt.Silver which they were at Rota with Thor wearing a grey t-shirt, navy jeans, white socks, brown combat boots, black hoodie and light brown jacket while Zekrom was on his human form.

Silver which they were at Rota with Thor wearing a grey t-shirt, navy jeans, white socks, brown combat boots, black hoodie and light brown jacket while Zekrom was on his human form