11

Warning! Death of Seokjin's grandmother!

Namjoon's POV

We are having breakfast when suddenly Seokjin got phone call. He picked it up the phone and after while his beautiful eyes filled with tears. His lips are wobbling and I jumped from my chair. I kneeled in front of him and take his hands in mine.

"What happened love?"

Seokjin is crying and stuttered that his grandmother has passed away. I hug him and let him cry on my shoulder. Yoongi is soon crying too because his eomma is crying and he runs to us and squeezed between our bodies.

"Eomma."

Seokjin hugs him and tries to stop crying but he can't. I know how much he loved his grandmother.

"The funeral is tomorrow and my mom told to not dare to bring you with me."

He is apologizing that his parents don't like me and I am trying to calm him down. Seokjin is still crying so I send Yoongi to the living room.

"Jin I don't mind that I can't go with you, don't apologize."

Seokjin looked at me with swollen red eyes.

"What about Yoongi? I can't take him with me."

"Well I can take care of him. I break many things but I wont kill him with my care."

Seokjin nods and after few more minutes he is little bit calmer.

"Come, we will pack your suitcase and then I will call taxi for you. You aren't in condition for driving. But before you will take short nap okay?"

Seokjin nodded and I lead him upstairs. He is sitting on bed and stares into nothing while I prepare his suitcase. Then Jin lays down and I cover him with blanket.

"Bring me my little kitten."

I nod and want to go to bring Yoongi but he is already here.

"Eomma."

Yoongi crawled into bed and snuggled close to Seokjin. I leave them alone and go to make cup of coffee for me because fuck! I can hardly take care of our dog and taking care of little boy?! I will probably accidentally kill him during first hour without Jin.

After the nap and lunch, I called taxi for him and Jin is crying again. We both kissed him for goodbye and Jin left. I hold Yoongi's hand and take him back inside.

"Eomma!"

He is pointing at the door where his eomma disappeared and cries loudly.

"Eomma will be back soon, now you are with daddy."

I carry him on my hip to the kitchen and make sippy cup of warm milk. He is sipping the milk and I sit him on couch.

"Eomma has important thing to do and you need to stay here with daddy. Eomma is really sad now so you need to be good boy or eomma will be sadder."

Yoongi nodded and I turn on his favourite cartoon. I am only praying that Seokjin will be okay. After cartoons we play in his little kitchen and it was really good spent money. I am checking his diaper too often and it is bothering him, but I am only worried that he will have rash. Yoongi then takes me to his room and shows me every plushie. Every of them has name and he is pushing them right into my face. I need to say hello to every plushie and then is the baby satisfied. Yoongi is sucking on the pacifier and put his stuffed friends back on their places. I can't cook so I order pizza. We spent almost one hour with choosing the right things on top and ended with cheese, corn, ham and mushrooms. Yoongi is happily eating pizza and we watch some Disney movie. After food it is time for the dreaded bath. I am afraid of seeing Yoongi naked. I know that I am changing his diapers, but this is different. I feel like a pedophile because Yoongi is like baby in his head and I am going to completely undress him and touch him all over his body. I take him to the bathroom and help him to undress. I feel nervous after taking of his diaper. But the love toward me in his eyes is telling me that I am not bad for seeing him naked.

I sit on edge of the bathtub while Yoongi is sitting in the warm water with bubbles. He is drawing with bath crayons and sucks on the pacifier. I take wash cloth and put body wash on it. I start to wash his small body and hum a song. Yoongi is little bit angry when I take bar of soap out of his mouth because he was trying to eat it.

"Stand up baby so daddy can rinse you."

Yoongi nodded and quickly wants to stand up but the bathtub is slippery and suddenly his little foot slipped and he fell. I tried to catch him but I only slower down the fall. Yoongi hit his head against edge of the bathtub and I quickly lift him. I examine back of his head and luckily there is no blood.

"Daddy is so stupid. Sorry baby."

I hold him on my hip and bounce him. His crying is hurting me and I want to cry too because I hurt our baby. I hurry to the kitchen and quickly show him piece of chocolate. Yoongi stopped crying and take the chocolate from me. He calms down and I gave him the pacifier.

"You had candy and now it is time to brush your little teeth."

I carry him to the bathroom and sit him on the counter next to the basin. I take his toothbrush with Hello Kitty and put small amount of toothpaste on it.

"Open up kitten."

I am brushing his teeth for three minutes and then wipe his mouth. Yoongi put the pacifier between his lips and starts to suck on it. After clean diaper and dressing him in pyjama I can tuck him in bed. He picked up his Kumamon plushie and I tuck him in bed.

Yoongi is suddenly crying and calling that he wants his eomma. I am trying to calm him down, but nothing works. Then I take one of his story books and start to read. I am changing my voice for every character and after while he stopped crying. I sit him on my lap and hold the book in front of us. I finished the story and Yoongi is asleep with his head on my shoulder. I kissed him on his cute small nose and only watch him. Death of Seokjin's grandmother showed me how fragile is life. And suddenly I am scared of possibility of losing this cute kitten or my Seokjin.