16

Namjoon's POV

I head to Hoseok' club Stigma. I walked inside and want to go upstairs but Hoseok's security stopped me.

"Tell him that RM is here to speak with J-hope."

His eyes widened because only members of his mafia gang know this nickname. I go upstairs to his office where he is sitting and waiting for me.

"Such a big surprise! Our decent citizen Kim Namjoon."

I on chair in front of him.

"Hoseok I need your help. Someone kidnapped my Yoongi."

"Yoongi?"

I show him Yoongi's photo.

"Cute, he will be sold in few hours and then he will disappear."

I bite my lips.

"What I need to do for your help?"

"Only if you send Jungkook back. Then I will help you to find this boy."

"I can't do this, everything but not this."

"Then you should leave Namjoon."

Hoseok got up and starts to walking away.

"Please Hoseok you don't understand! Yoongi is like two years old in his head. Please do it for us, for me and Seokjin."

Hoseok stopped and looked at me. He takes the photo of the desk and told me to wait down on bar. After while he is back and tells me to go with him. We got in car and only thing which he told is that we are going to Busan. The ride to Busan takes three hours but we are here and drive to house when is Yoongi. I don't know and I don't want to think about how Hoseok got the information. I would do everything for little Yoongi.

We put on our masks and go to the house. Hoseok runs around the house to the back and I bang on the front door few times. Some man opened small window in the doors but before he can do something I fire bullet in his head. I hear gunshot from back at the house where is Hoseok probably killing the rest. I shoot two men in hallway and another three in the living room. From upstairs are running around ten men but we kill them too.

"Old habits don't die easily, am I right RM?"

Hoseok smiled at me but I have different worries.

"Help me to find Yoongi."

We are searching in the house and then I found door to basement. And there he is. My little baby is hiding in the corner and when he sees me he jumps and hugs me around neck.

"Daddy you came for Yoonnie!"

I pressed the small scared kitten to my chest and he is crying softly. Suddenly I hear someone other's crying and turned around. In corner is second boy, scared and thin as stick.

"Yoongi who is your friend?"

Yoongi told me his name and I reach my hand to the boy.

"Nice to meet you Taehyung. Where are your parents? I can take you to them."

The boy shakes his head no and then hand me old piece of newspapers.

"They are all dead."

The newspapers are writing about big floods which happened one year back. It is article with names of the victims.

"It was them. Kim family."

I hand him the paper back.

"You can go with me and I will help you."

He only shrugs and starts to cry. I understand that he is afraid and hurt but I cant leave him here. I try to touch him and he peed himself.

"You can ask Yoongi that I am nice and won't hurt you."

Yoongi starts to babble about how we watch cartoons together and bed time stories. Taehyung nods and tries to stand up, but his legs are too weak. I put Taehyung on my hip and take Yoongi's hand in mine and we go back upstairs and to the car. I sit them on back seat and we drive back to Seoul. Yoongi and Taehyung are sleeping.

"Hoseok what about the house full of dead men?"

Hoseok only smirked.

"And? I killed many people and am I in prison?"

I only nod and then I got idea. What if Jimin takes Taehyung as his little boy?