The arrival.

~Someone's (Jackson's) point of view~

"I can't believe she acts like that. Doesn't she think that she crossed the line?" said a girl with high-pitched voice.

The girls started to make a fuss, it seems that she arrived at school...oh, good Lord.

"Uhg, I don't understand how she even gets along with the boys. Even girls think that she's a weirdo..." said the girl who was sitting next to the first one.

"She's smart, she doesn't get in every boys bed and neither in their trap. Stop bashing and get a life" I told the two girls who were now looking at me with eyes that could kill.

They won't stop bashing Annabelle.

As I crossed the schools caffeteria I heard other girls talking.

"She's freaking reach! Why on Earth does she wore such clothes?! Eww" said a girl who had too much make-up and if she would have tried to write with a pen she wouldn't because of her super-long bright polished nails.

I looked at the girl who they talked about, before I could tell something I saw her stop right in front of me while she pulled out her earplugs.

"Heya! 'Sup?" she asked without bothering that other students were bashing her and still had that cool attitude.

"Hey! Nothing much. Waited for you to arrive" I said while looking at her.

I could smell her parfume. A very pleasant and bright scent.

"Let's go to the lockers" said she.

I didn't say a word and went with her.

"Woah, she's such a bitch!" said a girl behind me.

"Ehh, you! Stop" yelled the same girl.

But Annabelle didn't stop, and me neither. It's better to leave them.

We arrived at the lockers and took out our school books.

"Uhm, Jackson, I'm gonna buy some stuff from HBA and Pyrex. Watcha' say, do you want to get anything?" she asked me while she was taking a chewing gum.

"Of course! After that we'll eat at my place, kay?" I asked her with a smile on my face.

"Alright. See ya when we have break" said Annabelle and smiled.

As I'm from Hong Kong, I have different classes then her. I have my classes in Chinese and she has classes in English, though I speak English fluenty...

~Annabelle's point of view~

I don't get those people! Why do they bother the fact that I spend my money on clothes from HBA, Pyrex, Comme des Fuckdown, Boy London and other brands? It's my style, my body, my money and my life...why do they bother so much? I don't care about them and their life, they could do the same with my life too, uhg.

I entered the class and all eyes were on me, because why not.

There were boys who were crowded by girls who weared too much make-up, perfume and lots of skin to show, gross.

In my opinion they look dirty, but meh, it's their choice.

I went to my place to sit. Luckily I stay alone, I don't like to interract to much with others.

I took out my iPod, put my earplugs and started to listen to some rap. The teacher wouldn't come to class because she's sick, so it's a good time to relax...but instead...

Suddenly the door is opening and the principle and a new student comes in.

The others went shut when the principle came in and, especially the girls started to stare at the new student.