The "night out"

~Jackson's point of view~

When I woke up it was around 7 pm. I saw that the bed is empty, sign that Annabelle isn't here. I went to see if Mark woke up, but when I arrived near the kitchen I saw that Mark is eating already.

"Yah, how you dare eating without me?!" I said a bit serious.

"Wait...who did the food?" I asked pointing at the delicious food that was on the table.

"Annabelle" said Mrk after he took a bit from the rice and kimchi.

"Okay. I'm gonna eat too" I said and went to eat.

I was wondering where did Annabelle go, uhg.

It's already 10 pm, why isn't she...

I couldn't finish my thoughts because someone just entered in the house.

"Heya..." said Annabelle looking a bit unsure.

"Hey. What's with you? Did something happen? I mean, you can sleep anytime at me, It doesn't bother me. My house is your house too" I said without wanting her to missunderstand.

"I know...nothing happened, just that the atmosphere in my house is tense and I'm not comfortable. I feel like sufocating in there..." said Annabelle upset.

"It's ok. I see. Well, as I said.." I said and looked at her. She just nodded.

She went to put her clothes and some things in my room and then Mark appeared too.

"Oh, hy Annabelle" said Mark with a smile on his face.

Why does he need to smile everytime he looks at her?

"Hello" said Annabelle.

"Ahm, I wanna go out. Who wants to join me?" asked Annabelle sudenly.

"I'm gonna go with you" said Mark without hesitating.

"Me too" I said.

We got dressed up pretty fast. Even though I'm 20, I don't have a driving licence, neither Mark, who is 21, and Annabelle is 18, so she hasn't one either.

"We're gonna take a cab, I guess" said Mark while taking out his phone and calling a cab.

"Uhm...I didn't said what I want to do...I want to drink" said Annabelle sudenly.

The cab arrived fast and continued the discution in the car.

I looked at her shocked.

"Yah. You don't need to drink" I told her.

"But I want. I can drink by myself too.." said Annabelle while looking on the cab's window.

"I'm not gonna leave you alone" I said.

Then everyone got silent.
We arrived at a club.

"Yeey, let the party begin" I said sarcastically.

Mark just looked at me.

We went to a table and a waitress came and asked what we want to drink.

"I want a lime juice" I said. I need to be the one who takes care of her.

"Hm, I want 4 shots of tequila and some lemon slices and a vodka with orange juice" said Annabelle.

She really do want to destroy herself.

"I'd want a Schweppes" said Mark.

The waitress came back with our drinks.

Annabelle took the first shot of tequila and then she took a slice of lemon and put it in her mouth then took it out. She did the same with the other 3 shots too.