The news!

When I arrived at the studio all the coreoghraphers were all just smiles. They were talking but when the dancers came out and I arrived too they stoped talking, like they had something to hide from us.

"Heya!" I said and smiled.

"Hello" said the dancers.

I went next to my coreographers who were happy. I could see it in their eyes.

"So, wassup? What's gonna happen?" I asked them and smiled mischievously.

"You'll see" said Chris, the red haired girl.

"Uhg. Alright" I told her.

In like 15 minutes after I changed my clothes all the dancers and coreographers gethered in the big practice room.

The practice room was colored with black on one side and on the other there were some buildings painted with black, grey and yellow. Along the first wall, there were 4 long mirrors and on the other white wall were 2 big windows. It was pretty cool. We had two practice room, this and another a little bit smaller.

"As all the dancers (and crews) are here, I wanted to communicate something to you" said the CEO of the studio, who is an ex-dancer.

"We arranged for someone from South Korea to come here and to have a workshop for you (workshop = minimum 4 classes where you learn some choreographies from very good and known dancers). It's not expensive. It's 200 euros for 4 classes. So yeah" said the red haired girl, which is my and my crews coreographer.

The dancers started to make fuss about the cost.

"Geez, you guys should shut up :| You are damn rich. 10 of you parents drive Bentlays, 10 of you have parrents that have the most powerful companies in the town and all over the world, the other ones, you all wear just clothes from designers...and you say that 200 euros for a workshop is a lot?! What is wrong with you?!" I said frustrated. It wasn't faire.

"If there aren't workshops then it's bad and all of you would have a fight because of this. Now that there is THIS God damn workshop what do you do? For you neither ways are good, I swear" I continued.

"Ok, then the workshop will be canceled. I can't call this bussy person to a workshop where will be just like 5 dancers...where at this studio are over 30 dancers" said Kaya, the other choreographer and looked very pissed off.

The CEO and the coreographers started to panic and to think how to manage this situation.

Some people are damn ignorant...uhg. I sighed.

When the others saw that they did bad, started to say that they will come and begged to not cancel the workshop. In the end all turned out well.

"Now that all is settled, then I think we can tell you who will come to do the workshop..." said the CEO and kept us like that for some seconds.

Me and my crew members started to look at each other. Suddenly Chris and Kaya (my coreographers) looked at me, at Cassie and at Jenna. We three looked very confused. It seems that we'll LOVE the workshop. When they looked at us I told Cassie and Jenna: "Hm, would it be Tae Yang?" After a few seconds I said "Meh..." and Cassie looked at me with doubting eyes.

"It's gonna be...." said Kaya and looked at Chris.

"Tae Yang!!!" said Chris and looked fast at me, Cassie and Jenna.

We all looked super excited!!

"Oh my god! You gotta be kidding me! I can't believe" I said looking shocked.

"You'll never stop surprising me" said Cassie while she hold up her fist and I did the same and we "hit" our fists. We did the "bro fist" thing.

Jenna was just looking at us.