I'm on my way

~Jackson's point of view~

She let out a sigh.

"What happened?" I asked her with a serious and worried face.

"I just can't hang out with you today, I have rehearsals" she said sadly.

"It's alright. We'll hang out tomorrow" I told her and give her a big smile so that she won't feel bad.

The school ended pretty fast today. Me, Annabelle and Mark went home.

While we were on our way home I saw that Annabelle was again in her world without realising that she blacked out.

I shook her shoulder. She worries me. I know why she's like this but still...

"Where do we go?" asked Mark.

"Well, we two are going at my place and Annabelle goes home. We live 3 streets away from eachother. You're alone here, don't you?" I told him.

"Yup" said Mark.

"Then you can stay at my house, I'm alone too" I told him.

"Great" said Mark.

As we arrived at my house, we stopped a bit.

"Ahm, Annabelle take care and write me when you arrive home after the rehearsal" I told her while I was looking at her.

"Alright, take care you too. See ya tomorrow" she said and smile.

"Bye Mark" continued she and waved.

"Bye Annabelle" said Mark and we entered my house and Annabelle went home.

"She seems pretty cool. Tho, is she ok?" asked me Mark.

"Yeah" I told him thoughtful. I didn't wanted to tell him the whole story.

"Oh, crap! I took Annabelles iPod" I said.

"How come?" asked Mark while putting his backpack down on the cream colored sofa.

"We have identical iPod" I told him while I was trying to figure out how to give it to her.

"I guess it will be ok if you give her the iPod tomorrow..." said Mark bluntly.

"Uhg, nevermind. Haha, she won't kill me. Let's listen to some music" I said while I synced her iPod to my laptop.

We have kinda the same style, when it comes to both music and clothing.

As expected she has a dozens of korean rappers songs, both rock and J-rock songs.

I've put the song "Profile" by Beenzino ft. Dok2 & The Quiett.

"Now I see why she's different" said Mark smiling.

"Let's play some video games. I havn't beaten you in a long time, I miss it" I said while I was prettending that I cry.

"Nooo, you're bad!" said Mark in a childish voice.

~Annabelle's point of view~

I arrived home, as expected no one's home...why would they be home? Sigh.

I took off my sneakers and headed to the bathroom. I took a bath, to freshen up and after that I went to eat something.

As I went to the kitchen I looked in the fridge but I wasn't hungry, so I went back to my room. I took out my...Jacksons iPod, huh, alright, I'll give it to him tomorrow.

Still I listened to some songs. I played "Profile" by Beenzino ft. Dok2 and The Quiett.

I sat on the bed and while I was looking for my Chrome Hearts rings, and I stopped looking at a photo.

A photo of me and he. Gosh, it passed so much time...In this picture I was 6 years old and he was 12. Even though there is a big age gap between us, he was my bestfriend...just mine.

While I was thinking at our childhood I realised that I was late. I took on a black Boy London shirt, blue jeans, some white All Stars sneakers, a Supreme beanie and some Chrome Hearts accesories.

While I was going down the stairs I took my Moldir backpack in which I had the equipment for the rehearsal.

As I closed the door I put on my earplugs and headed to the studio.

While I was heading to the studio I wondered why we have extra rehearsals. We won't participate at a show nor at a conquest. Strange.

I also thought about why I didn't have the oportunity to become a rapper, damn. Instead of that I'm a dancer, which is pretty awesome, 'cause nowadays people don't start dancing and stuff, but still, there's a difference.

Hah, would he be happy if he finds out that we both work with music? At that thought I smiled a bit and looked up at the sky. It looked so peaceful ♡

While I walked past a coffee shop, some students from my school saw me and looked at me.

Geez, I'm a bitch and a weirdo because I dance, because I listen to rap and wear this kind of clothes? Those people make me be more tired then I actually am, I swear. If they could stay shut for a single fucking hour...pf, they would do such a good job!

I suddenly bumped in a kinda tall boy.

It was a stranger and I continued to walk forward.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here comes the secon chapter! How you guys liked it so far? It is worth continuing it? What do you think? Sorry fir the f*** words. Please leave a comment, I'll really appreciate it^^

Thank you~