Sad Shu x OOC Reiji

It was raining outside the mansion was quite most of its inhabitants were sleeping. There was one person, besides Reiji, who was wide awake. Even though it was out of character for him to do so he went to see where the noise was coming from. The sound soon came from Shu's room. Reiji knocked 3 times while actually showing worry for Shu. The eldest Sakamaki was crying in his sleep. He then stood up and went to the bathroom wiping his tears. Reiji opened the door to find his older brother crying with tears running down his cheeks showing worry for his brother he then wiped his tears. "Shu why are you crying?" Reiji asked his brother with worry. Shu didn't face his younger brother. He just looked down at the floor with tears still running down his face. "Why do you care?" Shu asked his brother crying. Reiji took out a handkerchief and wiped his brother's tears.

"Because you're my brother. That's why I care I want to help you?" Shu was confused which made him ask a question to himself. Out of all people why would his younger brother want to help him after everything they've been through with their mother. Shu then chuckled to himself still crying with tears.

"Why? Out of all people why would you want to help me. After the things that you've done to me out of jealousy. Because of what our mother did, just to be the best wife for our father why would you want to help me?" Reiji knew what Shu was talking about. Years ago they never got along well. To Reiji, Shu was always their mother's favorite, all Reiji wanted to do was to get his mother's attention but not once did she pay not a single attention to him. But Shu did he just didn't realize that he was trying to make him happy.

~Flashback~

Young Shu : Reiji. I want to play?

Young Reiji : Go away, go see mother.

Young Shu : No. I want to play with you mother will make me study.

Young Reiji : WELL I DON'T WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU GO AWAY.

Young Shu then walked away sad.

~End of Flashback~

Reiji really felt bad after what happened years ago. He really wanted to make it up to him. "Shu I'm sorry." Shu then got out of his bed stepping away from his younger brother. "You're not sorry. Because if you were sorry you wouldn't be doing this to me. You broke my Violin, You started a Fire at my friend's village, You told a lie to my friend, You are also the reason why I am afraid of fire."

Reiji was shocked as to find out that Shu had figured everything out. "Oh you didn't think that I knew about what you did?" Shu asked.

"What am I supposed to do to make you believe that I'm sorry?" Reiji asked trying to reconcile with his eldest brother.

Shu only sighed turning away ignoring his younger brother. Stating that he didn't want to speak to him. He had tears running down his face. Because of Reiji, Shu has nightmares every single day thinking about his friend Edgar and how he was shocked to find that he survived only to find him not remembering anything. After he survived the accident in his village.

Thinking of what to do. Reiji kissed Shu. The both of them were then pushed him down on the bed still shoved together with a kiss. Reiji then undid his and Shu's clothing stripping them both naked. Shu didn't even want to look at the face of Reiji. Reiji understood why he didn't want to look at him, because Shu was still angry at him. But Reiji was still trying his best to make him happy. If Reiji stayed angry at Shu then Shu could do the same thing to Reiji. But he and Reiji knew that they couldn't stay angry at each other forever at some point someone would have to change their attitude against someone and that's what Reiji was trying to do.

Shu moaned while trying to stop Reiji. Reiji then stopped sucking Shu's blood got down on his knees and sucked him off. Groaning Shu gripped the bed sheets, he couldn't hold back his moans. The feeling of his brother's warmth made him aroused than ever. Reiji didn't stop he just continued doing what he was doing. His brother then grabbed his hair motioning him to go faster. Reiji continued sucking him off until his mouth was filled with Shu's cum.

Shu bit his lip. While Reiji was positioned him on the bed and tied his hands to the bed posts. Reiji thrusted into him, pounding over and over making noises from the bed.

The room was silent. Except for the small sounds of moaning throughout the room. Reiji then kissed Shu and held him close.

"I love you Shu. I'm sorry for everything that happened?" Reiji said holding Shu close.

"Shut up." Shu said to Reiji falling asleep with small extra tears running down his face.

Reiji giggled at his brother and kissed his brother while hugging him close.